The "I-swear-he-looks-like-Bono-in-this-pic" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
Sometimes I'm amazed at people that have resemblance to our fave frontman.
1st: A singer called Ricardo Arjona. He's from Guatemala and he reminds me a whole lot of Bono because of his Lyrics and features!

arjona5_lrg.jpg

perfil.jpg

arjona.jpg

Arjona_4.jpg

eek.gif

Do you know about a Bono look-alike?
Post he's pic here!!!
biggrin.gif

WOW!!!
eek.gif
He really looks like Bono in this one!
arjona.jpg

He looks like Antonio Banderas here!
Arjona_4.jpg

Hmmm? who looks like Bono? I can't think of any right now!

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

This guy looks like Bono...but I think it's just a clone.
tongue.gif

bono.jpg

------------------
From Telly Time at PLEBA Mansion by our very own Mullen-Girl:

Foadzilla:*stomps and says nonstop* FOAD! FOAAAAAAAAAAAAD! FOOOOOOAAAAAAADDD! *grabs Clarity and lifts her up*

Clarity: Ohhhh, well hello there mr Foadzilla, you look mighty snarly today.

Foadzilla:*lifts eyebrow* Foad?

Clarity: Oh yeah definitely.

Originally posted by Ana:
Sometimes I'm amazed at people that have resemblance to our fave frontman.
1st: A singer called Ricardo Arjona. He's from Guatemala and he reminds me a whole lot of Bono because of his Lyrics and features!

arjona5_lrg.jpg

perfil.jpg

arjona.jpg

Arjona_4.jpg

eek.gif

Do you know about a Bono look-alike?
Post he's pic here!!!
biggrin.gif

WOW Ana he's hot! It's like having Bono young and with long hair again, thanks for making my Valentine's Day!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Blargh!
frown.gif
I just went back and found Sicy's Tony thread to steal the pics, and they were all red x's! @#$%%@
mad.gif
dotphoto!
mad.gif

If you still have them somewhere else, Sicy or anybody, could you please post them?

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

This is Sergio Basa?ez. He's a mexican actor and model. Also a hot stud. With his short hair, a see a big resemblance to Larry.
b9f72c1d.jpg

Wadda ya think?

And also, with long hair, he looks like 1987Bono:

e2ab1e35.jpg
hehe
biggrin.gif

edfa5088.jpg

6e600825.jpg

219d367.jpg

------------------
I Love controversy

Why am I not a vegetable??

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

robin-williams.jpg

Oh my! When I showed a friend the Popmart video, he said that Bono looked like Robin Williams when he came out in his Bullet the Blue Sky garb. I'd thought the same thing but hadn't dared to say it outloud!

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:

Oh my! When I showed a friend the Popmart video, he said that Bono looked like Robin Williams when he came out in his Bullet the Blue Sky garb. I'd thought the same thing but hadn't dared to say it outloud!

I've heard that before. Pop Bono did look like Robin Williams, especially in the Popeye movie! Thankfully, no other era Bono resembles him, well maybe just to Gina's Mom.

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Blargh!
frown.gif
I just went back and found Sicy's Tony thread to steal the pics, and they were all red x's! @#$%%@
mad.gif
dotphoto!
mad.gif

If you still have them somewhere else, Sicy or anybody, could you please post them?

go to ufnyc.com. there should be some there. not the same ones but still the same idea.

You did? Where? I may not like his music but he's hot, I could stare at him all night!

Originally posted by sharky:
go to ufnyc.com. there should be some there. not the same ones but still the same idea.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

estudio01.jpg

estudio02.jpg

********** WARNING!!!!!**********
The next piccie could cause excesive drooling or sweat. Please be prepared with a pocket fan or a bucket
biggrin.gif

estudio03.jpg

Holy Mother of Drool!!!!! *dies*

------------------
I Love controversy

Why am I not a vegetable??

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
I've heard that before. Pop Bono did look like Robin Williams, especially in the Popeye movie! Thankfully, no other era Bono resembles him, well maybe just to Gina's Mom.

Dude, i forgot what we were watching but my dad was watching one of my u2 tapes with me and he goes, "you know, Bono looks like Robin Williams!" At first i was like "What?!" but then he sorta does...well the resemblence is there anyway. Besides, if even my dad noticed it, and he doesn't notice things like that then...LOL

Originally posted by Bonogirl10:
Dude, i forgot what we were watching but my dad was watching one of my u2 tapes with me and he goes, "you know, Bono looks like Robin Williams!" At first i was like "What?!" but then he sorta does...well the resemblence is there anyway. Besides, if even my dad noticed it, and he doesn't notice things like that then...LOL

My boyfriend said that Pop era Bono kinda looks like Robin Williams, too. But Bono is hot. Thats the difference.

------------------
I liek milk!

Ricardo Arjona is really kewl
smile.gif
I like the way he sings and the songs he writes...he's not my type tho...I saw him in concert not too long ago...
smile.gif

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Author of PLEBA Mansion Daily.

"I hit things for a living. I hit things and people clap!" --Larry

ani_larry.gif

Larry: Get me off this fookin booooooooos!

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-14-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom