The "I feel sad/ pissed off/ ..." Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgepart2.jpg

I'm feeling sad and pissed off too. Just remember this will pass...... it's tough but I don't know how many scrapes I've managed to get out of.

I'm sorry to hear this. Your flower thread brings me such joy. I was so pleased to open the thread this morning to see you have posted two more flowers.

Take a walk in the garden. Smell the fresh air. :hug:

beli said:
I'm sorry to hear this. Your flower thread brings me such joy. I was so pleased to open the thread this morning to see you have posted two more flowers.

Take a walk in the garden. Smell the fresh air. :hug:

i rode my bike. was quite a long ride - aprox. 20 kilometres. it's lovely weather today with a lot of sunshine but it's cold anyway... feel a bit better today :)

I'm sad too. :(
My father is now saying that I have to do homework which I can't do because I have a major headache and am dizzy, etc. When I said that I'm feeling sick, he looked at me with a face like 'so what?'
He doesn't want to believe it because he has never a headache or something like that.
Now I have the feeling that he doesn't care about how I feel. (I'm crying right now. :sad:) (This is just one reason why I feel sad. :( )

I know I'm way to sensible but I can't take such things these days because I'm depressed. :sigh:

beli said:
Roelie, do you get hormonal headaches? Many women do. And your father, ermm, wouldn't.

No, I get medicines against my depression. (Is that good English?? It's not my best language on school)
But from these medicines I get a major headache and I'm feeling dizzy and such things. I've had several medicines but I get always headache. :sigh: But my father doesn't want to believe that.

Antidepressants. Have you told your doctor about the headaches? I was going to say, ask your doctor to prescribe a different medication but it sounds like you have tried a few. :(

theedgefan said:

i rode my bike. was quite a long ride - aprox. 20 kilometres. it's lovely weather today with a lot of sunshine but it's cold anyway... feel a bit better today :)

I'm glad you feel better today!

beli said:
Antidepressants. Have you told your doctor about the headaches? I was going to say, ask your doctor to prescribe a different medication but it sounds like you have tried a few. :(

Yeah, he knows about it. But he said that if the headache isn't away when I'm seeing him next time, he's gonna try another medication.
He wanted to try that medication earlier but when I heard that you were gonna eat a lot more and you're gonna be tired, I didn't want it because I'm now also every day tired (even when I've slept good that night) and I don't want to be fat.

Yes, I've tried a few medications but with the first one I had to lay down because of the headache. And with the second one I tried, I had also a headache and I was dizzy and the whole day tired.
:angry:
That's also a reason why I'm sad. I can't do the things I want to do and what I normally do. (Like going to school and have fun with my friends) :(

Yeah, I hope that too. I'll see him Thursday so I'll hope that he has thinked about some more medications. Wish me luck. :wink:

(BTW. Thanks for talking with me about this. I really needed to talk with somebody about this these days. I feel a bit better now. :hug: )

Back
Top Bottom