The Hot Men in Sport Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And more Beckham

47559david102.jpg

47739w16.jpg

Beckham whoaoooooooooo! and a Dad of 3!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous.

And as an artist I would love to sculpt my statue of David in his form!:ohmy:

Beckham and Brady chins ahhhhhhhhh:combust:

LADIES! Where ARE the Lampard pictures? HE'S the sex of football.

lampard.jpg

lampard.gif

frank_lampard_05.jpg

Beckham's hot, but look at Frank Lampard. Mmm mmm MMMM! But now I'm completely gutted about us losing out to Portugal. We played well and well done to Hargreaves and Robinson, but tehy took off Beckham, and then we got down to bloody ten after Rooney had his little fit. Pap. But we played well, I think.

Aye... LAMPARD! And to MrsDarcy: Alan Shearer went to the three schools I've been to. Aye, he did. In fact one of my old form teachers taught him! But yeah... Distraught we lost. But wow, I love Frank Lampard.

I didn't. But then I watched Doctor Who (another delicious specimen of the male race) today, cuz I have Sky+ and they had this advert just before it started, well not really advert, but you know, about football, and England and the players were all "Oh, we really want to win" (who doesn't?) and they were showing all the games we scored and that and Crouch and Beckham and that being all happy, and then they showed the Portugal game. And they played this great song behind it. All I remember is that it sounded like Robbie Williams and the lyrics were like 'I just wanna be known' or something like that, and now I'm trying to find the song... but yeah, it moved me to almost tears. And then Doctor Who with Rose and her saying how she dies and like it was just so shit! I had tears in my eyes, more for the football then Rose like. But yeah... Someone help me for that song!

OMG! Since I was last on this thread, I've developed a SERIOUS taste for football players.

Raul (my favourite at the moment, even surpassing Lampard)

1516705288raulruedaprensap.jpg

Ballack (A cross between Brad Pitt and Matt Damon, no? Although WAY hotter)

m-ballack13.jpg

Figo (Yeah, he's just hot...)

luisfigo.jpg

And Kaka (he looks more like a 'teen heart throb' in this picture, not a world class football player.)

kaka.jpg

All nice, yes?

Back
Top Bottom