The Hot Men in Sport Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just been kinda going through here...don't have any pictures of any sports figures I find attractive, but was curious to see these anyway, 'cause I was flipping through the channels last weekend and came across an Australian football game. That was quite the interesting thing to see-none of the players were padded up, one guy was running down the field with blood running down his face and he didn't even seem to care...some guys even got into a bit of a scuffle on the field, too. It was amusing. My sister and I were getting a real kick out of it (no pun intended :p).

The teams playing were the Sydney Swans vs. the West Coast Eagles (believe that's what the name was), too, by the way-anyone here a fan of either of those teams?

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Maybe. I recall the info thing saying "football" here, but maybe it was rugby, too, I can't remember for certain now.

Angela

maybe it was Aussie Rules Football??? It looks a bit like rugby, I think!!

bono_gal said:
freddieljungberg1uq.jpg

My offering :combust:

Freddie :drool: :drool: :drool:

I get to see him in the flesh

Shame the photos been cut at the "interesting " part :grumpy:

Last edited:
In honour of the World Cup starting today, I feel some pictures of footy players are appropriate. :D

Alessandro Nesta :drool:

nesta1.jpg

Two Vancouver Canucks hockey players :combust:

Markus Naslund with Jarko Ruutu without a shirt on!
nazzy.jpg

Todd Bertuzzi (who as of today is no longer a Canuck :sad: )
smoothbert.jpg

Moonlit_Angel said:
Just been kinda going through here...don't have any pictures of any sports figures I find attractive, but was curious to see these anyway, 'cause I was flipping through the channels last weekend and came across an Australian football game. That was quite the interesting thing to see-none of the players were padded up, one guy was running down the field with blood running down his face and he didn't even seem to care...some guys even got into a bit of a scuffle on the field, too. It was amusing. My sister and I were getting a real kick out of it (no pun intended :p).

The teams playing were the Sydney Swans vs. the West Coast Eagles (believe that's what the name was), too, by the way-anyone here a fan of either of those teams?

Angela

That is Aussie Rules,commonly termed AFL!
armstrong.jpg

Steven Armstrong.......:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom