the Help WildHonee Fund... all donations accepted, from lemon slices to Bono's nose.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallDownJulie

General purpose wench
tonight WildHonee's account suddenly stopped working! it refused to acknowlegde her password and account's existance. if you look at her posts they now say "unregistered" i've been posting for her these last few times, but she needs help!

does anyone know why this is happening or how it can be fixed?

Please Help!

Thank You!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

That's terrible!
eek.gif
MacPhisto needs his loo cleaner! We need Mona, she is an important part of our PLEBA community. Please, someone do something!

we need to get my guardian angels to work! come on, boys! save mona!!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

FDJ, tell Mona not to fret! This happened to me a few days ago! I'm not sure what caused it, and I didn't do anything to fix it, it just resolved itself. I know that doesn't help right now, but I just wanted her to know she's not the only one!

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Mona: *throws bedazzled jeans upon the masses in gratitude*

The Masses: Ouch! F*$%!! That really hurt!

Mona: Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here, have these instead! *tears away SmoothCriminal's tearaway pants and throws throws them upon the masses in gratitude.

*The masses have disappeared! They are now delivering frottage to pantless Larry!*

Well I suppose Mr MacPhisto is one of the ppl in charge of the boards? Cause imagine my excitement when I got home from church today to find an email from the MacDaddy himself.
smile.gif
I guess I'm working again!

Did you guys hold a telethon for me? Curses. I wanted to meet Jerry Lewis and Mohammad Ali, too!

Em....in thanks I do my 'stuck' happy dance complete with Bono's retarded part in the wave, Edge's falling down, and Larry's pumping of his fist into the air. It's quite a sight. All while reading passges from James Joyce's "Dubliners" in my Irish pirate voice.

*tumbleweed* I have frightened the masses! I posted a fun story in the MacPhisto thread. I was too lazy to read what everyone else wrote, though.
biggrin.gif

Also before my account went crazy messed up, I swear I had something like 1900 posts (lol, NOT something I wish I crould brag about...) Now I have 1700 some. Where hath me posts gone? O well. As long as I can post now.

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"I feel like trash. I AM trash! Recycle me, baby!" ~MonaPhisto~

"You wanna play my guitar? Then you just come up here and play my guitar" ~Bono~

Back
Top Bottom