The Happy thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this the one, Who4Life?

edge1.jpg

no:( its just his face and jsut him. And the back ground is just white lol. I have the pic hanging on my wall lol. I have no way to get on to here though hehe.

Maybe you should. You could call it "Guess Which Pic I'm Thinking Of". I'll leave that up to you. And sorry, I'm pretty much out of ideas for what it could be.

Hi, Mistyrose! I haven't been here that long, so I can't say that I remember you, but welcome back. And thanks for the pics. I love the one of Edge.

I LOVE THE PIC OF EDGE AND HIS BROTHER WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE!:wink:

IT'S ONE OF THE SWEETEST PICS I EVER SAW!

THANKS FOR POSTING IT, TheWho4Life!:love:

GO EDGE! :edge: :up: :hug:

oops, I thought it had to do with the good friday piece treaty. They had this "vote yes" concert in Belfast in which Trimble and Hume shared the stage with bono. :huh:
Maybe that was at an entire different time? :scratch:

greety said:
oops, I thought it had to do with the good friday piece treaty. They had this "vote yes" concert in Belfast in which Trimble and Hume shared the stage with bono. :huh:
Maybe that was at an entire different time? :scratch:

I think it's of the YES concert in Belfast -- otherwise it's quite impossible to explain the "a reason to believe" on Adam's shirt!!

valentina said:

I think it's of the YES concert in Belfast -- otherwise it's quite impossible to explain the "a reason to believe" on Adam's shirt!!

That's right, Valentina, it was in support of the Good Friday peace accord, not divorce.
By the way, that is one of my very favourite Bono looks, the beard, the hair colour, the sharp looking suit.

Also, in the Melpop picture, gawd, look at the size of his calf muscles. They're ginormous!! (I seem to recall her commenting on how hard they felt.):drool:

Back
Top Bottom