the guys' houses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, they've got really nice homes, I like them :yes: Personally, I don't consider these pictures are crossing the line; if you are in the neighbourhood and ask where U2's houses are I bet someone will definitely tell you... even more if there is a tour to Bono's :huh:

Taking this into account, crazy things may happen anyway: hey, this is the age of information, if someone really wants to know he will.

On top of this I think that posting pictures that respect privacy is good, personally I got what I wanted when I entered the thread, and the non-existance of these pictures may undoubtedly lead to some other not-so-respectful pictures being posted

But well, that's just my opinion and everyone has a right to say what he thinks

Either way, it is good that we all seek to respect the guys :D

FEELINNUMB said:

Again, I think it depends on the photo -- I don't think there' s anything intrusive about the ones sraphim posted, or any, as we said, like you would see on a real estate page. But if it's in front of his kitchen window, and you can see Ann adjusting her bra strap while she's peeling potatoes, ditch it!:wink:

No, it's Larry adjusting his bra strap I'd be interesting in seeing ;)

Here you go!

drag.jpg

Dismantled said:
Its a BIRD! ITS A PLANE! ITS......CAPTIAN BONO!!!!! He will save this thread!

CaptianBono.jpg
[/IMG]

What does captian Bono think of this thread?

afro.jpg
[/IMG]

And his trusty side kick Super Dog...superdog..what do you think?

0494.jpg
[/IMG]

I think I got up too early:huh :

:lmao :

omg Dis you really crack me up

*dies laughing*

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

*tears streaming down face*

Figuring that these four chaps have reached superstar status it would be quite natural for them to purchase huge victorian mansions or even a castle/palace to live in (like Sting - ex Police-man). BUT nope. These guys have pretty modest houses. Even my house is the same size as Bono´s, and that´s pretty normal looking - not expensive. It´s good to know these guys may be extremely rich, but they still have that "simple" quality about themselves.
Hope they never change their style.

Max_theHitman said:
Figuring that these four chaps have reached superstar status it would be quite natural for them to purchase huge victorian mansions or even a castle/palace to live in (like Sting - ex Police-man). BUT nope. These guys have pretty modest houses. Even my house is the same size as Bono´s, and that´s pretty normal looking - not expensive. It´s good to know these guys may be extremely rich, but they still have that "simple" quality about themselves.
Hope they never change their style.

Heh...nothing about Bono's house in Eze is modest, IMO, and I'm guessing the "normal" size house along the ocean in Ireland cost a pretty penny (the real estate itself here, not just the house based on size), but you're right, he could definitely afford to go WAY overboard.

Yeah, his house is big but not gigantic, but it can't be cheap to live on the coast of the Irish sea. His NY apartment and beach house are pretty hugeass, if you ask me.

But I do know what you mean about the Victorian mansions and all that.

The Edge's Malibu house isn't the huge, rock star compound people would expect..its in a pretty exclusive area but not necessarily the most expensive one.

VertigoGal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I do know what you mean about the Victorian mansions and all that.

Hello VertigoGal
:)
I was just referring to some of the lavish homes some of the other celebrities have, like Sting for example, which has an old victorian mansion...huge place with it´s own lake and forest area.
Not to mention Keith Richards which has his own Carabean Island with his own private airplane runway! :eek:
So U2 is pretty much a modest bunch.

see ya later

VertigoGal said:
The only reason I wouldn't want my house posted is because I wouldn't want anyone to find out where I live. Seeing as a tour bus stops at Bono's house...

Everybody in Dublin knows where they live. And the people in Dublin don't care. There's nothing on here that cannot be found on the internet. This place isn't the first place on the internet to publish these pictures, so I don't see the problem. But hey, each their own...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Heh...nothing about Bono's house in Eze is modest, IMO, and I'm guessing the "normal" size house along the ocean in Ireland cost a pretty penny (the real estate itself here, not just the house based on size)

Yes, in the Dalkey area where Bono and Edge live, and the Malahide/Portmarnock area where Larry lives, yes property is v. expensive.

Just a guess off the top of my head but I would say Edge and Bono's houses are worth €5 million or more (Edge's house is not that big, but the road it is on is considered the most exclusive in Dublin) Adam's and Larry's maybe about €2.5 million each, possibly more. These are very conservative estimates.

Last edited:
larry's house looks like 2 houses. it has a compound look to it. Adam's house is really nice!

financeguy said:

Yes, in the Dalkey area where Bono and Edge live, and the Malahide/Portmarnock area where Larry lives, yes property is v. expensive.

Just a guess off the top of my head but I would say Edge and Bono's houses are worth €5 million or more (Edge's house is not that big, but the road it is on is considered the most exclusive in Dublin) Adam's and Larry's maybe about €2.5 million each, possibly more. These are very conservative estimates.

According to a news story I read, Adam's house cost about 300,000 pounds when he bought it in the late 1980's. What's that nowadays?

Back
Top Bottom