The Guitar Type. ( Introduction and Chapter One)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

labell

War Child
This, my friends, is my first attempt at posting a het fanfic. Slightly AU as Edge is not married. I have a couple of chapters brewing. Since I don't know how much time I will have to write, you will get small chapters of what I've already written. Hope you all like...be as vicious as you'd like about it, I need to be harassed once in a while.

********Intro

My mother always went for the guitar type. Her past boyfriends always played guitar. The last one had even been bald, which my friends always said, "who does THAT remind you of?" I would just roll my eyes and laugh.

********Chapter One

My mom went out that night, with another guitar type. She didn't bother telling me who it was. She hadn't even been looking for someone and they met each other while she was away at a seminar for work.
After their date, he stopped in for a drink. She called me in to meet him. At first I only saw his back. He wore semi- tight black jeans (and severly lacked an ass), tight black t-shirt, and a pair of old converses. And of corse, I had to laugh at this, a black beanie. Too weird, and ironic. But when he turned around to greet me, I almost fell over. The Edge! Yes. The Edge.

The perfect almond shaped eyes. The Goatee. I almost died, right there, on the spot.

"Hello" he said in his wonderful accent, offering me his hand. For a moment I was speechless, but came to my senses and shook his hand. "Uh..hey.." I was dumbfounded to find such a magnificent creature standing my MY kitchen. When I finally let go of his hand he spoke again and shyly grinned. "I'm Edge. You must be Lauren?"

I stared some more and slowly nodded my head. "Sure." I had to get out before I made a total idiot of myself. "Uh, nice meeting you," I studdered. "Now, if you'll excuse me..." I hightailed it out of there fast.

TTFN

:wave:

interesting storyline :hmm:

hope to see an update soon :)

--

He wore semi- tight black jeans (and severly lacked an ass)
^ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom