The greatest place to be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
biggrin.gif

Our housekeeper saw Bono yesterday. He was walking down Killiney hill, looking scruffy.

Jaysus!! She said they sit in the same pub as she does every Sunday. That was when I passed out so I couldn't hear the rest, but I know where I'm going to be this time tomorrow!!

LOL

biggrin.gif

Awesome! I wish *my* housekeeper frequented the same pub as Bono. Actually, just a housekeeper would suffice.
wink.gif
Seriously, any more details than that? What pub is it?

The pub is called Queens.
smile.gif
It's pretty close to where I live, tho the public transport here is really shitty. Oh well, I can take the car... LOL Anyways, I also found out that Tina's (she's the housekeeper) friend babysits for Aislinn. The world is indeed small, eh?
biggrin.gif

Wow Cat, are you serious?! That is really, very, extremely cool... Haha, are you seriously going to try and meet them at that bar?! So awesome... Aislinn??? Wow...
I really want to go to Dublin.

oh P.S.- Where are you in Dublin? Just wonderin'.

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 02-23-2002).]

eh eh good luck but I have a feeling they'll be here rehearsing so don't get disappointed. Let us know either way
wink.gif

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Go Suzie CAT Go!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Cat- that is soooo cool!!

My husband's uncle lives in Leopardstown off Stillorgan Road. Uncle Pat (a great storyteller) has mentioned that Bono lives nearby, and that he has seen at least Bono in pubs before. And my husband's cousins have friends who have babysat for Edge and Bono...or so uncle pat sez.

So now, with your knowledge of Dublin geography, what are the chances of all that being true??

thanks for outting my's husbands' lying uncle!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

That's it! *packs her bags*

Don't mind me, Cat, I won't make a mess, and I can be easily stored in your cupboard!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
That's it! *packs her bags*

Don't mind me, Cat, I won't make a mess, and I can be easily stored in your cupboard!
biggrin.gif

my husband's family calls their cupboard a "larder."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

ok it's not that funny. but they do have weird, foreign words for everyday things that americans know the reeeal names for...like an extension cord...they call a "flex" and stuff like that.

my mom-in-law had a family quiz on year and that was a category in the game. It was hilarious!! (at least to me.)

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Hey, my housekeeper sees Bono all the time.

rolleyes.gif
I wish! LOL. Apparently Bono doesn't frequen the suburbs of Pittsburgh PA, therefore my non-existent housekeeper can't see him.

And, hi, Cat!
smile.gif

------------------
MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Hey Cat, where is this pub Queens? In Dublin, in the suburbs?
I want to know so I can "drop by" for a pint when I'm there in the fall.

Bono: *walks in pub*
Thirty Or So PLEBA Girls In The Corner: oh there he is EEE ssh! keep quiet or he'll run away *whisper and stare*
Bono: Oh Christ, it's them again...
TOSPGITC: HOW does he always recognize us?

Originally posted by Kristie:
Thirty Or So PLEBA Girls In The Corner: oh there he is EEE ssh! keep quiet or he'll run away *whisper and stare*

LOL!
Cat that is so cool. As soon as I finish college I'm moving to Ireland.
biggrin.gif
I actually had the chance to go and work in Ireland for a year and I turned it down. I'm so stupid.

Originally posted by Kristie:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well ya'know us PLEBA girls are easily identified by the puddles of drool we leave behind. Like Pavlov's dogs, just say "Tamale" and we off and slobbering
wink.gif

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Originally posted by daisybean:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well ya'know us PLEBA girls are easily identified by the puddles of drool we leave behind. Like Pavlov's dogs, just say "Tamale" and we off and slobbering
wink.gif

ditto: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Suuuuuuuuuuuuze you lucky lucky girlie
biggrin.gif
That's so kewl....how do you like it there? Well actually I think i'm going to write you an e-mail cos I have something very important to tell you *huuuuuuugs* Love ya girlie
biggrin.gif

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Member and Creator of Larry's Angels Harley Club.

"I hit things for a living. I hit things and people clap!" --Larry

ani_larry.gif

Larry: Get me off this fookin booooooooos!

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-24-2002).]

how could I miss this thread.

Cat,sis, I?m so glad you?re ok. But what?s all the talk about seeing Bono and talking to Aislinn?s babysitter...... go for THE MAN!!!

find Adam and marry him!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Aww Cat, how COOL. glad to see u settling in......get Bono's autograph for me, for my attention, thats all I want.......
smile.gif

hope its not such shitty weather down there as it is here............
frown.gif

but good on ya, glad ur ok, and have fuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Hey Cat, where is this pub Queens? In Dublin, in the suburbs?
I want to know so I can "drop by" for a pint when I'm there in the fall.

The pub is in Dalkey, I think. And do e-mail me if you're serious about comin here in the autumn.

shecat@u2freak.zzn.com

Maddie, lurve, watch your back, I'm coming to get ya. I'll catch a train to Belfast soon
wink.gif

Antje, Adam is the hardest to get to. But I\ll do my best.

smile.gif

My goodyness Cat!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Its WET up here woman!!!!

biggrin.gif
its so mad, I wasnt sure, do u have ur own comp? Or are u sittin in Adam's brothers web-cafe wherever it is.....I know theres a web-cafe along (well kinda opposite) Thomas Browns.......near this gift shop, down these steps.......
tongue.gif

Dalkey, hey is that the pub at the very corner, where to your right is the wee train station, those green trams?????

confused.gif

LOL Maddie, you think it's not wet here?? Hellloooo, I'm in Dub, remember... LMAO

D4Bono: He was walking in Killiney, that's where he lives. And yeah, I live here.

Back
Top Bottom