The greatest magazine EVER!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILuvLarryMullen

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I can't believe I haven't seen a thread about this! If I some how missed it please feel free to merge it mods. There is a magazine out (I found it at Barnes and Nobles) called Uncut and it has nothing but U2 in it from cover to cover with no ads. It has original reviews, interviews and photos from the archieves of NME magazine. It has lots of BIG photos all the way back from the early days. I don't know how long it has been out because it is printed in the UK, but I went back two pages and didn't see any threads about it. In the US it'll set you back about $10 but it is well worth it (150 pages of nothing but U2 :combust: )! :drool:

Last edited:
Shows how much I pay attention. I may have to take a trip to barns n noble as well. Thank you.

On another note.. your sig is a bit big dont you think shannon?

You guys, go run and get this magazine. It's like heaven- an ENTIRE magazine on U2!!!!!!

If anyone wants a taste of it, I scanned one article and uploaded it here, but it won't be up long b/c they are hugeass jpegs (in order to keep the font readable).

I was at Barnes & Noble, and I saw the cover and was like, oooh! U2 cover story! I saw it was $10...and it's like, aww...maybe I shouldn't buy it...so I figured I'd flip through and see how the article was. Then I realized it was ALL about U2...I choked my on candy. :laugh:

u2sangel said:
Can you order it online at the B&N site I hope so!!Can anyone answer this?

I'm not sure you can order it from Barnes & Noble but you can order it from:

www.nmeoriginals.com

I ordered it at the end of November and it came yesterday. (I also bought the U2 Uncut one at B&N.)

You can never be too careful.

I got mine today at Borders...and they had about 10 more on the shelf.

I almost picked up a few extras in case someone couldn't get one but it didn't work out.

Me: Here it is...they have it! :hyper:

Big Rick: Hey, alright...why don't you pick up a few for your PLEBA friends? :yes:

Me: Okay! That's really nice of you :heart:

Big Rick: TEN DOLLARS??? For a magazine? They'll have to get their own. :rant: :no:

Me: I should have left you at home. :madspit: :grumpy:

Sicy said:
Nice shoes adam... :laugh:

Edge's face looks sooooo funny on that pic! Oh, and the Adam hair one is just priceless, don't you just want to tangle your fingers in it? :tongue:

These are already scanned!

nme12.jpg

nme8.jpg

nme6.jpg

nme4.jpg
[

nme7.jpg

nme11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom