The Gerry thread...continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
Did he say something about having his hand on his other sword? :shifty: I love the way he talks, there just doesn't seem to be any pretense to him.

Yeah...I know it's cliche but it's his personality more than anything that sucks me in. He's just so honestly sweet and goofy--no one could be *that* good of an actor!

There's actors I think are good looking--like, Ioan Gruffudd was a big crush of mine, but his poncy personality has put me off. :huh: I still see almost everything he's in, but it's not the same as Gerard.

havnt been here in a while. hey everyone! hey avsgirl have loads of super fun at your u2 concert!!! you dont have to worry about the button. i feel bad about not being able to find that mag. anyways i will just get it in november.

mmmmm. okay but how about i at least send you the couple of dollars for it and ill throw in a couple of pics of gerry from the new york times magazine if you dont already have it.

LOL, that's nice of you, but keep the pictures, you'll regret parting with them. If you *really* want to pay me back, that's cool, but $2.00 is really not a big deal.

why must you be so nice? :hug: i hope you have a lot of fun!!! gosh i cant wait to go in november. 6 months away :huh: this is my email address you can email me and leave yours, or just post it here, and i will give you all my shipping info. thanks again have loads of fun.

molly_ultra@u2.com

that isnt fair. you are the reason i started drooling over gerry and we got to see it before you. im calling someone and complaining about something :rant: ...iiii i dont know about what yet but,... i will be complaining!

youll get to see game of their lives on friday though right?

I just read a review of a movie called "The Game of Their Lives" in Entertainment Weekly, and it listed Gerard Butler as one of the soccer players in it. And when I saw his name, I thought "Oh, AvsGirl and U2Democrat are going to love this!!!"

I think I'm spending too much time on Interference!

maybe not
maybe in a little while it will come to a theatre near you. it is a bigger movie than dear frankie any way. i bet it will. :wink:

thats the spirit. now wish me luck. im off to sound check for my first show ever. my band is playing at battle of the bands! im nervous :huh:

Good luck!!

LOL Diane--yeah, when I see or read things and immediately think of Interference, I get worried...but who needs real life! ;)

It's playing here, but I need to look up theatres. My sister has no interest in seeing it, but I think I can convince my mom--if only in support of our guy.

Yeah, you're right. :wink:

Ok, I won't listen to the MP3 at work because I can't enjoy it properly--the phone will ring or someone will come in. :mad:

Ooooooh..... :drool: Weird, I have the screen capture of him looking at the rose! I wonder where it came from...

I like seeing his lair. What cool detail, so sad it was cut out...

I am currently trying to obtain a DVD player... :D

There is only one theatre close to me playing The Game of their Lives, I think a field trip from the hotel is in order!!

Back
Top Bottom