The G8 Summit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1cf483ae.jpg

01f6cf75.jpg

c32a2118.jpg

32c470a9.jpg

Miroslava said:

You're on your own with that one...

wonderful man? yes

sexy? :barf:

Yep, maybe you're right. I think its because he's a wonderful man that i think he's sexy:wink:

Thankyou for the amazing pics Kelly.

Aww, he does look really cute in that picture - thankyou Kelly. I dont feel like a total reject:wink:

tootty86 said:
Aww, he does look really cute in that picture - thankyou Kelly. I dont feel like a total reject:wink:

It's the hair. If his hair was darker now, I think it would be better. The grey makes him look kind of washed out.

And if Sir Bob knew I was turning this into a hair thread he would tell me to F:censored: OFF! , so I'll stop my off topicness now :yes:.

but I would just like to add that thank goodness Bono realizes the importance of proper hair care :shifty:

kellyahern said:

It's the hair. If his hair was darker now, I think it would be better. The grey makes him look kind of washed out.

And if Sir Bob knew I was turning this into a hair thread he would tell me to F:censored: OFF! , so I'll stop my off topicness now :yes:.

but I would just like to add that thank goodness Bono realizes the importance of proper hair care :shifty:

I think the grey hair is handsome!! Oh God i need help:reject: If the Pleba girls cant help me, noone can!!

Damn, where have I been? Kelly made Blue Crack Addict? I just noticed! Congrats! Surely few among has had that many posts all be such positive and wonderful for us all. Yay Kelly :hug:

kellyahern said:

:lol: Grey hair on Adam looks good :up:

Bob's looks kind of dull, it needs more shine . . . maybe he should get one of those shampoos for silver hair like my mom uses :hmm:

I'll stop now :reject:

Heeheeeheeee:lol: Adam is the sexiet grey haired guy I have seen :drool: I bet he uses those shampoo's:wink:

tootty86 said:
I know this is a thread about how gorgeous Bono is, but i have to admit to somebody that i'm developing a rather large crush on Bob Geldof too:reject: Does anyone agree that he is quite sexy or am i a complete reject?

just wanted to let you know that I too have a crush on Bob Geldof - I thought I was the only one

what he is doing makes him much, much, much more sexy than just another good looking guy

thanks for hte pictures everyone:hug:

I don't&never did find Bob Geldof attractive, tho' i think he's a brilliant man! :bow: :bow: :bow: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom