The Fly....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoo15.jpg

We had an AB Bono thread a couple weeks ago and nobody posted but me and u2granny :grumpy:

U2Kitten said:
So many Bono threads :drunk: now every day is leather day! I hope no one gets Bono burnout!

Bono burnout??? Never!!! Bring them on....discussions..pictures...everything Bono...all day all night.

There's one scene during the Zoo (live in Sydney) concert. I believe its during Until the end of the World. Bono is on the main stage and he's looking intently down at someone in the audience. Very serious and mesmerizing. Sorry I can't be more specifc. But oh!! :drool: serious shivers. Fly--love it!

Well believe it or not, some people have :sigh: It's good to see such Bono enthusiasm! :happy:

ab9.jpg

bcsw1

bcsy1

bct48

bcufk

The Fly is one sexy mofo :yes: and that video...oh gods it kills me...with the neck and the chest and the :drool: I also love The Fly as a character - my friend and I used to roleplay online and she would be The Fly and I'd be my character and we'd be in this bar we hijacked offa AKIRA (Harukiya :D) in a futuristic-ish trashy city type place...I dunno. It was fun.

I totally missed AB, I woulda been like 3 when it came out, though I remember hearing One, because when I got the One single later, around third or fourth grade when I was really getting into U2, the song brought up a huge feeling of deja vu and made me think of Bloomington, which is where I had lived for a couple years in the early nineties.

That has got to be the longest comma-filled sentence ever.

Back
Top Bottom