The first snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Oki, so the first snow this year has fallen in my hometown during the night. Today is a beautiful day, 1 minus (C), sun from a blue sky and a thin layer of snow on the ground.
smile.gif
Let's celebrate today because tomorrow it's gonns be +10 and rain again.
frown.gif

Winter and snowpics of our guys requested!!
biggrin.gif

102328.jpg

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

102328.jpg

Larry:*thinks* Yes this will be my signature pose, "Look at me I am sexy,*growl*"

Edge: I'm really cold brr, I wonder what would happen if I put my hands in the fire...

Bono:*thinking* I'd like to put you in the fire

Adam:*looking* Hmmm is that flakes I see on Edge's head or is he just getting new hair?

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
102328.jpg

Larry:*thinks* Yes this will be my signature pose, "Look at me I am sexy,*growl*"

Edge: I'm really cold brr, I wonder what would happen if I put my hands in the fire...

Adam:*looking* Hmmm is that flakes I see on Edge's head or is he just getting new hair?

ROTFL!
icon37.gif

102328.jpg

That's so hilarious!!!

I have always wondered what's up with our Boys and cold weather. In two of their videos they're walking around in snow up to their knees, with the Joshua tree photo shoots it was actually very cold outside? Any thoughts?

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

102328.jpg

LMAO!!!!

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Bono L.E.A.T.H.E.R. Club

OMG where in the world are you, MissZooropa?

Here in MD it's freezing in the morning, then up to the 70s by the afternoon. *confusion*

TICKET ORDERS FOR THE SCHOOL PLAY ARE DRIVING ME BONKERS!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Make me drool over edge as you do bono!...em, didn't literally mean 'do'" ~MoonPhisto~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

First, THANK YOU!!!! Lovely, wonderful pics!! Unfortunatly I had to leave you right after I posted this thread so I missed out the fun myself.
frown.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
OMG where in the world are you, MissZooropa?

Wildhonee, you can't say that you missed where I'm from. I feel like I'm boring you guys with always telling you from where I am. Well, I'm from Sweden, but to get snow this early where I live is unusual but further up north the winter is well on it's way. Here it just melts away.

Someone mentioned videos with snow with our guys. I only know NYD though and it's shot in Sweden, in a place where I've been out skiing several times. I might even have been there when they shot NYD back in -83. Hmm, never thought of that. How cool.... LOL

So, if you have any more loveydovey winterpics so, up with them!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Originally posted by Autumn454:
UF was also filmed in Sweden, they are walking in the snow outside and what big city is that in the other scene? Is that Stockholm?

Oki, I knew UF was filmed here as well but not that it was in snow. I'm not sure I have seen that vid, is it on the Best of Videos? Have to check it up when I get home. Then I also can tell you if it's Stockholm. If it's alot of water it's probably is. But a friend of mine says you can see a fairground(?) in the background and that's NOT the fairground they have in Stockholm so we have had our discussions about that among us swedish fans as well, will let you know.
smile.gif
How embarrassing not to know. LOL

------------------

i remembered this thread and thought i'd pull it back up, because it just started snowing here! first snow of the year!!!
smile.gif

snowman.gif

*giggles*

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Barrie (a town about and 2 hours north of Toronto) got 10cm of snow last night...
I love winter. Thought, apparently, on campus, we get no snow 'cause it's always so warm, what with all the students and all!

No fair!

------------------
Your Catholic blues
Your convent shoes
Your stick-on tattoos
Now they're making the news
Your holy war
Your northern star
Your sermon on the mount
From the boot of your car

Please

Back