The First Ever General Pleban Party....get your U2 fixing here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

There's gotta be a place around here that can copy DVDs...I don't *think* anyone I know of has a DVD burner...but I'm sure my computer guy could do it for me. :hyper:
check into it. worst case scenario you can have a marathon viewing session. and i can send you bootleg of all the tv interviews and awards acceptance speeches :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

:laugh:

I really think after my last ex I'm done with guys til college. He broke up with me 4 months ago because I wouldn't have sex with him, then I run into him on Sunday and for 2 days after that, I get phone calls and text messages from him begging me to take him back. I threatened to call the police and he stopped.

:madspit: Oi vey...

Probably a wise decision. :yes:

greeneyedgirl said:
oh dg, i'm glad he stopped bugging you

Same here. I threatened the police not because I think he would hurt me. He may be an asshole, but he's not violent. Just wanted to scare him with the idea of it. And it did. Though if he had kept calling I might have.

VintagePunk said:

Of course...with her doing it, it wouldn't look like...

:shifty:
:drool: :drool: :drool:
that is my favorite nasty pic of all time. I need an 8x10 glossy of that.

DG, good decision on your part--smart girl not to take any crap :hug: has anyone heard from Mucca today? I want to hear about the video taping some more!

you guys should also check out Alli's story about our band meeting--Karmic is also going to post hers soon. It's up there under Band Meetings...

Go Mucca go! Oh man, that rocks! I'm so glad she got into the taping. The reviews of it made it sound awesome.

VP, your mind is too far gone for laundering at this point. The depths of the perversion...are just too vast. :wink:

this is a stupid question, but I want to get some really nice 8x10's made of some digital pics I got. I don't have a photo printer...what places do that? like drugstores and stuff? or do you have to go somewhere special?

ruffian said:
Go Mucca go! Oh man, that rocks! I'm so glad she got into the taping. The reviews of it made it sound awesome.

VP, your mind is too far gone for laundering at this point. The depths of the perversion...are just too vast. :wink:

With the whole brain plasticity thing, I think the changes are permanent. :lol:

VP, you are now hardwired for perversion :wink:

DG...you so nasty!!!!

Bri, how are the marks? Tell!

bonochampagne.jpg

ruffian said:
this is a stupid question, but I want to get some really nice 8x10's made of some digital pics I got. I don't have a photo printer...what places do that? like drugstores and stuff? or do you have to go somewhere special?

Our Walmarts here have them...the do it yourself machines, and I'm sure they would have their people do it, as well.

Yay Bri! My joy for you is only marginally eclipsed by the distraction of that pic.

You are my girl genius :hug:

Back
Top Bottom