the families at U2 concerts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

with that image in mind, a smart PLEBAn gave us this comparison :wink:
bonoevetw6.jpg

I love this pic...she is looks just like daddy!!:happy:

JCOSTER said:
Those girls are beautiful.
Wonder how he will be when they are dating?

I'm not sure, what do you think? In one pic he seems to have sort of a protective look, but maybe he's the kind of dad that likes to trust his kids and give them the freedom to make their choices, like he wanted to do when he was young.

here's the pic:

dontlook-1.jpg

thankyou said:
the all time best is where Ali appeared not just at a show, but on stage and totally took Bono by surprise. here is the youtube link if you haven't seen it already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dhKVn3fn7U

it's the best ever....... :cute:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I wanted to see this for years! Dreams can come true, after all!:dance: :bow:
I saw pics but not the video!!!!!Is there any other occasion when Ali appears on stage?

girlhappy said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I wanted to see this for years! Dreams can come true, after all!:dance: :bow:
I saw pics but not the video!!!!!Is there any other occasion when Ali appears on stage?

I believe she appeared numerous times during this tour. Perhaps, planned.

Ali didn't appear on stage during the show I was at but at the end when the band comes off, I did see her waiting for Bono in the corridors. She was clapping and when he saw her they both went into each others arms and left. It "really was the sweetest thing." I was really glad I got to see that.

JCOSTER said:
Ali didn't appear on stage during the show I was at but at the end when the band comes off, I did see her waiting for Bono in the corridors. She was clapping and when he saw her they both went into each others arms and left. It "really was the sweetest thing." I was really glad I got to see that.

which show was that jcoster?

thankyou said:

I'm not sure, what do you think? In one pic he seems to have sort of a protective look, but maybe he's the kind of dad that likes to trust his kids and give them the freedom to make their choices, like he wanted to do when he was young.

here's the pic:

dontlook-1.jpg

That is the sweetest picture! You can tell she loves her Dad! :) awwwhh. They are so blessed!
I think Bono knows he has to give his children wings.... and inside he will be dying of worry... just like any parent!

thankyou said:

here's the pic:

dontlook-1.jpg

Yes, he does look very protective of her.

I think the Ali appearance during Party Girl was part of the show. I didn't know it until recently. I got a version of Bono (I think off of itunes) singing Party Girl and then says, "Oh God, it's the wife..."

Did anyone here, any of the elder crowd, see those shows? :)

Back
Top Bottom