The "Eyepatch"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheBrazilianFly said:
I say tell the boyfriend to GO FUCK HIMSELF!!! Tell it straight to his face, tell him that he is an asshole and that he better watch out what he says about the things that you like. You seem to good to even hang out with that kelly bitch. She would probably be mad at you if you did that but personally, if I was in your position, I woulden't care.

Maybe I'm already too used to be all alone but I just don't like to take shit from anyone and don't care who you are, who you hang out wit or how fucking tall and strong you are, if you piss me off I'll fucking give you a piece of my mind.

I HATE BULLIES. :grumpy:

:ohmy: I'm glad you're on my side! I'd hate to run into you in a dark alley on a bad night! :wink:

starsgoblue said:
I choking on it right now...I have to ask--why all these pages and no silly pirate jokes?! :angel:
Cause we're not bullies to Edge... :lol: JK! I don't know... now that you bring it up... no I'm JKin, I can't be mean to my baby :)

Lol, I mean I understand the sacredness that is held for everyone's individual favorite. But I must tell you, if a pic of Bono showed up with him wearing an eyepatch I would crack a joke--in the spirit of love of course! I hope nobody was thinking I was being mean! :angel:

starsgoblue said:
Lol, I mean I understand the sacredness that is held for everyone's individual favorite. But I must tell you, if a pic of Bono showed up with him wearing an eyepatch I would crack a joke--in the spirit of love of course! I hope nobody was thinking I was being mean! :angel:
I wasn't thinking you were mean at all, and I was just kidding about me not being mean to my Edge lol (I'm always sayin somethin mean about him :(), I just didn't put JK after it... oh well. I just can't think of any joke funny enough so I'm not doin it lol.

Edgette said:
This mystery has yet to be solved, we've been wondering what happened for a while around here, hehe. I heard the guitar string story as well. But I don't think it was from the car accident. I also heard about Edge getting hit with a bottle at some point. Maybe that was during the fight? But his right eye is a bit droopy. But he's still the hottest guy around. :wink:

edge135.jpg

Sorry to interrupt but

OMFG this one took my breath away :faint: :combust: :crazy:

okay, carry on... :shifty:

beli said:
Pinch em from other peoples photobuckets . Thats what I do :evil:
I go into other people's photobuckets and fine pics I don't have :D YAY! It's fun... but it's been a while since I went into somebody else's photobucket... I forgot what it's like anymore :( :D Oh well.

Ok...here's the joke. Probably not funny anymore after the drama but here goes:

One day a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel hanging out of his pants. He goes up to the bartender and says, "Yar, Give me something to drink."

While the bartender is pouring the drink, he looks at the pirate and notices the steering wheel.

"Hey buddy, you know you have a steering wheel hanging out of your pants?"

The pirate looks at the bartender and says, "Aaar, and it's driving me nuts!"

Back
Top Bottom