The Elusive Mullen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just found this one on the ShowBizIreland.com website...

larryannff.jpg

I don't really approve the situation in which the picture was taken (Gavin Friday's father's funeral)... as I didn't like the ones from Bob's funeral... but those two are just too cute :cute: together... they make me feel happy. :hug:

and did you notice Ann doesn't seem to want to age, either? she always looks like she's in her thirties... just like Larry :D
maybe whatever Larry has is contagious :reject: :wink:

I think Ann is a very smart woman... It must be hard to put up with a moody like Larry and all that comes with being married/engaged/whatever to him.
I respect her for not showing off her man (although she'd have every right to do so :wink:) and for not letting her world gravitate around him. I don't know if I would be able to do so, were I in her shoes (nice shoes btw :D)
so she doesn't like to follow her man everywhere... great. that means she's an independent woman. plus, she's got THREE kids to look after... I bet that ain't an easy task... especially if said kids are Larry's: moody... whiny... urgh :huh:

eh just kiddin :wink: [/B][/QUOTE]

agree with everything. ann always looks really sharp. i think she has great style. morleigh's dress is nasty in the oscar photos.

Back
Top Bottom