The Edge of Reason

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Refugee

The Fly
Heres the prologue to my really really long story let me know what you think and then ill post up the first chapter and so on if people are interested.

~~Adrienne
aka the edges biggest fan =P

The Edge of Reason

Prologue

I was the black sheep in my family the outcast. My whole family was a band of brunettes with brown eyes to match. I was the one who stuck out like a sore thumb with my fiery red hair and green eyes the focus of every family portrait. I obviously didn’t inherit my mother’s Mexican skin as I was considerably pale compared to the rest of my family. I was like a foreigner among them. My features their origin unknown made it seem as if I was Irish. Countless are the times I would hear the whispered accusations of adoption, affair or adultery. I brushed my appearance off as a genetic mishap keeping in mind the fact that I was not the slightest bit Irish. There’s not a lot to know about me. Or at least it seems that way unless you really want to know about my true complex self. I’m too old to play with dolls and too young to begin to search the complexities of my existence. My life mainly consisted of my three greatest loves playing guitar for hours till I couldn’t feel my fingers, politics and of course the center of my universe U2. As long as you knew about my distain for democrats and my passion for U2 and the guitar you knew pretty much about me. There was however a couple of days that changed my life like October 17, 2005 my first U2 concert, my first chance to see my idols on stage in action. August 20, 1990 the day I was born came in as a close second to my first U2 concert. But one day completely turned my life upside down and questioned everything I once knew. November 23, 2005 the day I found out I was adopted. It wiped out the other days by a landslide.

Back
Top Bottom