The Edge gets a day at the Spa! thanks to Raymond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet299

Acrobat
Ok i thought that was so hilarious & unpredictable.... Edge has been soooooo cute the whole nite! And I loved his lil speech refering to last years acceptance speech.. TOO CUTE!

Ha! Edge has been full of smiles tonight (
biggrin.gif
<--- Edge lol!) It's really cute.

Hugs and stuff,
Mary Ellen

Originally posted by President Stupid:
I was squeeling like a 12 year old when that happened. It was cuteness overload.

as was i!!!! my brother had to smack me! lol

didja see how bono pushed him away from the mike?? LMAO!!! he's like, "that's why i'm the singer and i talk, not the guitarist" lol!! "he's just going to talk about his house project and... well, it's just too much"

LMAO!!

his adorable grin whilst bono is talking and such. eep!!! SO CUTE!!! i LOVE that man!!

*note: these are definately not exact quotes, do not crucify me. thank you*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

They were all sooo cute and sooo silly!!! The spa thing cracked me up and I loved when Bono hugged Edge!!!!

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
I wonder if he'll go?
tongue.gif

Doesn't he already get one since he was a preformer... now he'll have two!!!

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
Tonight was definitely full of Edge cuteness! I was hoping that he'd mention the female Orgasmatron again!
biggrin.gif

i definately thought he was going to when he started he speech referring to a speech from a past year!

...i was a bit dissappointed when he didn't
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Edge really was the cutest last night!!!!!!!!!! Its so funny, b/c I was telling my roommates how you couldn't get him to speak at all b/c he was kind of shy during the early years, now you can't get him to shut up!!!! LOL!

I really loved when he talked about last years speech...... What a cutie!!!

I'm so happy for them , they all seemed so happy! GO U2!

Okay, so I didn't watch the Grammy's last year. Actually, this was the first time I sat thru a complete Grammy show in about 10 years! (The sacrifices we make for our boys....)

So, what did Edge do last year??? How come I don't remember anything about a long speech he made?????

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Edge WAS absolutely screamingly adorable last night, I must admit. What a doll! I've said it before but I'll say it again: I think Edge is a (not so) closet HAM! (ham? Mona??) Every time there's a microphone or a camera around, he's chatting up a storm, and smiling and waving to the camera, it's SO funny...maybe it's still true that he doesn't think he gets enough attention! Awww...poor wittle Wedgie....come onna over to my house...I'll give you all the attention you want, baby!!!
biggrin.gif

makes me wonder if Larry ever did see that note that fan wrote to Edge telling him he was the best looking one of the group!
smile.gif

Ya know, as if Edge and Morleigh couldn't afford to spend a whole year at the spa, lol.

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

The spa moment was the best! I laughed so hard. My mom (who knows about U2 but not much about the individual members) picked up right away on the fact that Edge is going bald and thus wears a hat all the time
biggrin.gif
But I pointed out that he looks good anyway--I thought he looked great!

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

Originally posted by u2loopy:
Okay, so I didn't watch the Grammy's last year. Actually, this was the first time I sat thru a complete Grammy show in about 10 years! (The sacrifices we make for our boys....)

So, what did Edge do last year??? How come I don't remember anything about a long speech he made?????

go to U2.com exclusives, they've got it there
Edge's speech was for song of the year

------------------
What's wrong with this picture?
Keep looking, you'll figure it out.

AWW I loved that part! When Ray started saying "I'm gonna give it to The Edge!" I was all "Sweet ass sweet!" and started taping. Edgie was so adorable w/ his grin and his jacket and everything... yeahhhhhhh he is a hottie!!!

Okay, I'm not an Edge girl. But I do have to admit that he was completely smothered in hotness tonite. What a babe!

Mayhaps I was the only one who noticed this....but did anyone else SEE all the BonoPlay that Edge got?

When they were going out to accept the first award they won, Edge put his HAND on Bono...like....on his back....near his......rear view......I fell. And during Walk On the whole mic thing.....and then.....the hugging.....and.....*jealous*

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono
The Man Corral

Originally posted by Quiggs:
Ha! Edge has been full of smiles tonight (
biggrin.gif
<--- Edge lol!) It's really cute.

Hugs and stuff,
Mary Ellen

It's like:
icon19.gif
+
biggrin.gif

Oh, he did look good last night. And yes, I am outraged about this collective camera guy logic of "Hey, let's not show the bassist." 'Cos I though he looked fabulous. It was great watching it in a big group of U2 people. Whenever they were on the screen, all conversations stopped in their tracks and there was silent staring. Then, after U2 was off, conversation resumed as id nothing had happened. Fabulous!

------------------
*Proud owner, maker, and baker of THE U2 cookies*

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Awww...poor wittle Wedgie....come onna over to my house...I'll give you all the attention you want, baby!!!
biggrin.gif

While I know that you are shortening the extremely long cutsie poo name of "Edge-Wedgie Poo Poo," whenever I see it I can only think of a wedgie. Yep. That's all.

Mona: Oh, we noticed. At the end when Bono put his arm around Edge and Edge put his hand on Bono's arm! *THUD* I squealed and was promptly "SHUSH"-ed when other people wanted to HEAR what they were saying too...I think I had a heart attack at that moment though...

------------------
*Proud owner, maker, and baker of THE U2 cookies*

OMD! Picture it....Edge at a spa.....in a lil robe.....awwwww.....*Dana combusts* in a sauna....and gettin massaged....and everything else that goes down at a spa...

hehe...I would PAY to see that...

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

On another note...my parents have a George Forman grill, next time they whip it out, I might have to THROW them acrossed a stage...Poor RAY! but Who doesn't love hamburgers?

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Back
Top Bottom