The Edge Chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
What did you guys think of the web chat? I thought it was okay, but some of the questions were so weird! "What was the last movie you saw?" Weird. Discuss....

------------------

Yeah...some of the questions were weird...like "boxers or briefs". But thats not his fault! I thought it was so cool that u2.com set that up so fans could communicate with him!

I wish I could have asked him a question though.

By the way...awakening: was that you that asked the question about him smashing his guitar in Boston?
smile.gif

I'm all giddy...
*SOOOO excited for the webcast!!!!**
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

To answer for awakening - since her time is now severely limited and getting time to be on here as much is tough - YES, that was her question about the guitar in Boston!

I dont know about you, but I had some problems, at one point everything just froze and the questions stopped appearing. probably because there was too many people! But from what I saw it was good.
smile.gif

Can't wait until the webcast!!!!!!
bounce.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

[This message has been edited by Stafana (edited 10-10-2001).]

Originally posted by Foadie:
Some people said that our Bono was the medeator? Rumor?

Haven't heard that rumor. Interesting. The "boxers or briefs" question was pretty funny- it was such a PLEBA question.
smile.gif
At least we now know the answer- briefs.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom