The Edge and his cell phone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay, it?s pretty obvious by now that The Edge is in love? with his cell phone. :lol: I know there aren?t that many pictures of him and his cell but post them if you got them.

Edge_02.jpg

You know, I'm sure we could just post every pic of him, except the preforming ones, cause I'm sure he has his cell with him lol.

hhmm... I thought I had one... but I guess i seen it and never saved it:(

It used to be only rich people had cell phones and they were huge and bulky. Even as late as '98 I knew people who still had the kind that had cords in the car and antenna on the car! Now almost everybody has one, even kids! Poor people too. I know poor people who got one after they got their home phone cut off and couldn't pay the deposits to get it back. The cell phone was cheaper!

My family doesnt have one:( My brother does but he is moved out, well he has one but the people shut it off cause he wasnt payin the bill on time. I want one though! lol

edge12004.jpg

You know, I'm probably on my cell more then I realize, but on a boat! That makes having it on the beach look somewhat sensible!

bonovacation.jpg

TheWho4Life said:
He looks so serious is some of them, like a business man lol. Or maybe, he has a second job as a telemarketer!

:lmao: He needed it to pay off his overage minutes. Those charges will kill your bank account.

:ohmy: This man is suffering from a serious case of telephonitis - No doubt about it!!! :lol:

ylimeU2 said:

... :shifty: Just noticed - looks like Bono and Edge likes to hang out with danish girls... Maybe I still have a chance then?! :hmm:

*Yeah, right* :lol:

No one in my family has a cell either, including not me. I'm not allowed to use one at the library, which is a pain because they took out our pay phone.

The Edge seems to be a busy dude! I wonder who he is talking to in the pics?

Probably his wife and little girl awwww! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom