The Edge and Bono Love Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better dayz:D:up: I'm see better dayz too now that the rain is gone.:lol:

Some of the greatest dreams are :evil:, I didn't have a dream last night:sad: but maybe on the weekend:sexywink:
Here it's raining too for a long 15 days,so,now,seems that it's gone:lol::D
Yeah,I always have :evil: dreams on my weekends,but yesterday,I had a nice one:wink: I hope that you'll have one tomorrow,Lili...don't give up:wave::wink:

Here it's raining too for a long 15 days,so,now,seems that it's gone:lol::D
Yeah,I always have :evil: dreams on my weekends,but yesterday,I had a nice one:wink: I hope that you'll have one tomorrow,Lili...don't give up:wave::wink:
It rain in sunny beautiful Brazil too:shocked: can't believe it!!! Good thing that nightmare is over!!!:D

I promise I won't give up on dreaming will :pray:

Found another one...........

14001.jpg

It rain in sunny beautiful Brazil too:shocked: can't believe it!!! Good thing that nightmare is over!!!:D

I promise I won't give up on dreaming will :pray:
Yes,here,mainly in January,rains during 20 days more or less:huh: Now,you can believe that rains in sunny countries too:wave: I think that this over too here:pray:
Ok,I'll send you good vibes for this :evil: dreams happens on your weekend:up:

I cannot DEAL with this cuteness!!

:cute: :cute: :cute:

SO I guess I'll just stare and dither over it :love:
If it's cuteness overload Doc LiliBe suggest u stare at that big red microphone looking thingy between Bono's legs surely make u forget about the cuteness!!!:evil::wink:

yes , thats corect! Bono playing on a White Falcon! intstead of the usual Irish Falcon:up: For the Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom