The Edge and Bono Love Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andreia saw the posts about Bono hair I am just glad he has hair and is not bald because bald Bono is scary:yikes: while bald Edge is very:cute:

Love Bono's hair in your avi its:cute:

Andreia saw the posts about Bono hair I am just glad he has hair and is not bald because bald Bono is scary:yikes: while bald Edge is very:cute:

Love Bono's hair in your avi its:cute:
Totally agreed :up:
Bono without hair is not Bono...he shocked me on the Popmart when he totally cut his hair:no: but Edge:heart:
Oh,thanks Lili...I'm glad that you liked my new avi:hug:
And I'm loving his hairstyle too:drool:

Totally agreed :up:
Bono without hair is not Bono...he shocked me on the Popmart when he totally cut his hair:no: but Edge:heart:
Oh,thanks Lili...I'm glad that you liked my new avi:hug:
And I'm loving his hairstyle too:drool:
Bono without hair is not Bono:up: sooo true Andreia
Bonosamson!!!!:lol:
That cute messy hair on top is sooo Bono :lol: because Bono maybe messy but he will always be on top:sexywink:

From The U2 By U2 Book :love:

7001-1.jpg

They do sound very similar at times. Especially the album version of "Seconds." You have to listen pretty closely to tell them apart on that song.

Agree:up:
A friend of mine thought that was Bono singing at the begining of the "Seconds" :ohmy::lol: But it really looks alike:heart:

I was just talking about this yesterday! I too didn't realise at first that Edge was singing in the beginning :lol: :doh:

I had it with Native Son, I really had to listen to it a couple of time's to realise Edge sang at a point.:lol: Fail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom