The Dude pen is in Bono's car!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss-U2 said:
we were looking at the pics we had jsut taken... so, the 4 of us, bended over the camera... when we heard this: "hey guys, are u okay??"
we all turned round suddently and we saw..... ADAM :shocked:

he was sitting in his car... i think he left the garage while we were talking to bono, so, he could have left, we woulnot have had a clue!! :lol:
Awwwwwwwwww.....Adam is so sweet!!! :cute: :cute:
*hugs him* :hug:
btw,I was looking at the new pics and when I saw Adam,I was completely :drool: and :combust: !!!

Last edited:
girls, just imagine that maybe now, bono is reading your letters :faint: (souly :up: ) and the dude pen is somewhere in his house :shocked:!! maybe he showed it to the other members!!! :laugh:

"hey look guys!!! i've got this!!! that's mine!!" :hyper: :madspit:

miss-U2 said:
girls, just imagine that maybe now, bono is reading your letters :faint: (souly :up: ) and the dude pen is somewhere in his house :shocked:!! maybe he showed it to the other members!!! :laugh:

"hey look guys!!! i've got this!!! that's mine!!" :hyper: :madspit:

:hyper::hyper:

i don't remember what i wrote!! I hope I didn't say anything stupid, lol :reject:

I love this story and the pics! Im soooo glad Dude pen and the notes arrived to their destination! :up: So cool!!!
Good job, miss-U2!!!:yes:

miss-U2 said:
so well, i finish the story here.... (thanks god!!)

we were going back to the bench, jumping everywhere, as u can imagine...
on the pavement, we were looking at the pics we had jsut taken... so, the 4 of us, bended over the camera... when we heard this: "hey guys, are u okay??"
we all turned round suddently and we saw..... ADAM :shocked:

he was sitting in his car... i think he left the garage while we were talking to bono, so, he could have left, we woulnot have had a clue!! :lol:

but this guy is sooo nice!! :cute:
so, while i was taking my camera and put it on the mode "movie", arienh was talking to him... she just wanted to see him... so she was in shock :ohmy: i don't know what they talked about, she will tell u about this i think... (or maybe she doesn't remember )

then, anthony, the italian guy asked if we could take pics... so adam, sooo nice, went out of the car... he was jsut wearing a t-shirt!!
i was talking to the italian girl i think, trying to figure out how to take pics with their camera... but i could feel adam staring at me... :huh: when i looked up, he was still looking at me, and he said: " so, you are back!!" :reject:

well, now i think it is funny!!! the way is said that really :lmao: but when i was there, i didnot know what to say... so i just said "yeah u know, now i am living in galway so..." (cos he knew me when i was still in france, as the sushi gilrs, i don't know if u know this story :scratch:??) he laughed!!!

i took the pics of the italian fans... and then i said "okay, i want a pic of me and my little adam again " and i gave the camera to anthony and i looked at adam and he was like :cute: all smiling!! my camera has a powerful flash, so after we took the pic, i said: "i am blind!" adam laughed!!! i am sure he was too :reject:

The sushi girls??? Do tell,never heard the story. Did you meet bono in France as well,after a concert or maybe in eze?

i have never been to a concert :reject: :reject:

my friends did meet them in ?ze last summer, but i was not there :sad: anyway, u know they are with their families, so i would have felt bad :no:

the sushi girls are a very long story... so, just to make it short, in december 2002, me and my friends bought sushi for adam... we wrote sushi girls everywhere, we even rang at the studios, to know if they were here, and we said that we were the sushi girls, people from PM know us as the sushi girl, even at the ringsend studios :lol:

since then, everytime we see him, we have sushi for him... so, he knows us as the sushi girls... when we see him now, we are not together anymore, some of us are back in france, so he is asking:" hey, where are the others?? back to france??" sometimes, they are here, and i am in france, but the one of us who meets him always says: " hi from the sushi girls!" and he goes:"oh ur back!! how r marie and Emilie and etc... "

and now, he just sees me and says "hey Emilie, ur back" and i go "sorry i forgot to buy sushi!!!" :lol:

well that's it, i know :uhoh: that's stupid :crack:

Nice story sushi girl!! I was in eze in 2002,just a few weeks before they shot electrical storm. Didn't see HIM tough. But I did see Ali,the boys from a distance and Jordan and Blue(?) pass right above me.Maybe bono was there but at work,he was nowhere outside(too hot perhaps??):love:

:bow: Miss-U2!! What a great story! Now I am DYING to go back to Dublin and maybe you could help me have more luck at the studio!

I would love to see your pictures of you don't mind sharing them with me! schmegh@hotmail.com

:heart:

OMG!!! Miss-U2!!! How lucky can you be...! what I wouldn't do to live there!!! I would love to see your pics..! That's if you don't mind sharing them! Email addy: Liams_mom@yahoo.com
I am planning on going to Dublin sometime this fall.. If everything works out. Would you mind if I contacted you at some point to show me the "places" to go when I get there? That would be spectacular! But only if you have the time...I understand otherwise. ! :wink:

I love your stories..! Hearing about your meetings with the boys..has me on the edge of my seat everytime!

thanks...!!

Back
Top Bottom