The Dude pen is in Bono's car!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so well... i can do it!! i can finish this story!! :hyper:

like always, we saw sam and the techs passing from door to another, we heard some music (really low, okay, :lol:don't ask me anything on that, i can't tall u more than i said, good music :up: that's all!!)

i think it was something like 5.30pm, when we saw a big car arrived... inside, 2 people got off... an old man and probably his wife... they entered the studios,a dn they said "hey bono :ohmy: " and i heard bono's voice :drool: the car left, and the door of the studios was closed again... :sad:

3minutes after, another car arrived and parked... the number plate was from Galway... so i was like ":shocked: who knows U2 from galway???, i should know!!" (i am living in galway!!! :hyper: )

it was not the same car than the one who dropped the 2 people... so i was really :confused:

I'm so worried about Bono now. :( :sad:
I hope it's nothing serious.Maybe he was just tired. :hug:

I have to go to the supermarket now :no: :grumpy:, but I'll be back to read the rest!! :hyper:

but well, at 6.30pm, the garage opened... and a car drove back :ohmy:... it was Bono's car... :sad: we were all like "please, don't leave without saying hello here :bow:" the driver (we were not sure it was bono actually, it could have been sam or...) parked the car :huh:... and suddently we saw another car leaving the garage... it was larry's one... so i understood, sam drove bono's car to let larry go out... of course, larry left without having said a word :madspit: and bono's car went back in the garage :up:

so at least, bono was still inside :yes:

30 seconds after, the door opened... the car from galway was still there, the driver was waiting inside :scratch:

and there.... we saw the 2 persons who entered the studios 1hours before... and..... we saw...... :hyper:

Joha_U2 said:
tell us!!! pleaseeeee!!:ohmy: :happy:

okay okay, just for you my little sister :lol:

we saw BONO!!! he was there, standing at the door saying goodbye to this couple... maybe it was ali's parents :confused: no i dunno... really!!! :no:

they got in the car... bono was still there... we were all looking at him... i looked at the italian guy... he is a fan since 1982!!! that was his first time... so he was :shocked: and i loooove this moment :cute: we didnot know what to do...cos bono didnot see us yet... suddently he looked at the bench, and he looked surprised... he said
"oh, hey!!" :love:

and geez, he did something that is driving me crazy :coocoo: i don't know how to explain that... :scratch:

i am back!!!! :heart: so, bono did this sign... we were on the bench... he was at the door... and he looked at us, and i dunno if he recognised me or not, but i saw him 3hours before so :lol:

well, he just did something with his hand... how to say that?? god, help me!!!! :drunk:

he kinda waved at us.. no, not waved... :scratch: he just put his hand up, very slowly, and i dunno, in a sexy way :combust:, cos that's sooo cute :cute: he just waved with his fingers ( :confused: that doesn't make sense for you, does it?? :crack: ) well, u know fingers up and down.... well, anyway, he kinda waved at us, but it was soooooo :drool:
he was surprised to see fans here... he said:" how r u doing?" but NOT like, when everybody asks this... he really meant it, he really wanted to know, cos he might be wondering what the hell we were doing here!!!! :lol: and what i was doing there, i saw him 3hours before and so many times before :laugh: (sorry bono, i am addicted to you :reject: )

Last edited:
i shouted (i dunno why, maybe u have noticed, but i love shouting :lol: ) : "fine, but we are very cold"
then, he looked in the car again (the 2 old persons), so we didnot know, if he would get back in the studios, (that would mean that he went out just to say goodbye to the couple), or as we were here, he would stay and talk to us...

the car left, and he was still here, looking at us...and "waving"... we were not THAT comfortable... :reject: cos we didnot know what to do... even ME :yes:

Yep thats a Bono wave!!
Sort of wiggling fingers and sexy grin!!!:drool:

OMG I can just see him doing it!!!!

AND????????????????????????????????????

bonomofo said:
thanks so much for telling us all this :)

you're welcome :hug:

:lol: but don't be thankful!!! that's normal, i mean, from now on, i want to be the mediator between the fans and the band!!! (yeah yeah, dream on :coocoo: ) so i have to tell you how things are going here... and if this can make u happy :cute: (even if i still think it is really unfair :sad: )

miss-U2 said:

you're welcome :hug:

:lol: but don't be thankful!!! that's normal, i mean, from now on, i want to be the mediator between the fans and the band!!! (yeah yeah, dream on :coocoo: ) so i have to tell you how things are going here... and if this can make u happy :cute: (even if i still think it is really unfair :sad: )

Why do you think its unfair? You live in Ireland and can get to Dublin often lucky maybe but not unfair.

No I'll change that VERY LUCKY!!!!:wink:

finally, we started walking to him... :love: the italian guy asked something and bono answered "yeah of course!!" (with this voice :drool: i really need to see him, it is like a drug, once u went to the studios, u need to go back there every day :crazy: )
so i think he asked if we can come and talk to him, or take pics or autographs.... :rolleyes:

so, now, we were all 4 and Bono in front of the studios... Paul was not here (i told him not to leave :tsk: )

Bono's Tart said:

Why do you think its unfair? You live in Ireland and can get to Dublin often lucky maybe but not unfair.

No I'll change that VERY LUCKY!!!!:wink:

well i dunno, i always thought, i dunno.... :uhoh: i feel bad when i am talking about my meetings with the band, cos i know there are soooo many people who will pay just to see bono walking in front ot them... and i did all those crazy things :rolleyes: and.... that's why i'd love to do something for each of you :heart:

Next time you will have to invite him for a drink on St Paddy's day -1pm in the Octagon (remember ?).

We could then ask exactly will the album be released/tour start !

mike

okay sorry!!! but i have so many things to do at the same time :crazy:

he had his blue glasses on, but he still looked tired :sad: :hug:
bono first say: "okay we have to do this quick, cos i have an interview in a few minutes so.... :huh:"

arienh bought a painting at the Peter and the wolf auction and she told him.. (she bought the naked cat :lol: great story btw arienh!!) so he was like awww :cute: really?? u bought it?? thanks a lot :love: but i don't remember, i think arienh can tell u more about that :yes:

he asked the couple where they were from, they said italy...
then i said to bono that he was a singer from a tribute (cos i bet to him that i will say that and a lot of other things, such as zootopia, the album, the dude pen, the letters, and hi from everyone who asked me to do so, but i didnot have time to say that.. :sad:, and when he starts to say "i am very late", i just wanna disappear, don't want to bother him, cos he is soo kind to find some seconds to talk to us... but i promise, i will do all of this in 2 weeks!!)
so, well bono looked at me and smiled... i wanted him to say:" okay let's sing something together, but :coocoo:"

Last edited:
then we took pics... and i think that's all... he got back into the studios again... sam(who was behind bono, as always!!) said bye and closed the door :sad:

i am soo disappointed now, cause i really wanted to talk about zootopia and the new album... and i wanted to ask when the album will be relased... and i wanted to explain to him a bit more for the dude pen and ask him if he read the letters (i don't think so, too early :lol: , and i wanted to say hi from everyone!!!) but shit, no time!!! :rant:

i really could have asked actually, but it would have been like this kind of fans i don't like, u know, bono said i have to go, and they are still asking for pics and autographs... so when he said we had to do this quick, i was like, "okay, bye, don't want to bother u guy :love:"

so, the story is not finished :hyper: i am sorry, that's a very long one....

miss-U2, I have a question for you. Since you seem to have a lot of experience in meeting the band.
If I were to ever meet one of them (fat chance),do you think it's not a good idea for me to ask for a picture with them AND an autograph? I'm just curious.

This is a great story BTW.

Back
Top Bottom