The Dude pen is in Bono's car!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kewl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for the pics emilie!!!!!!!!!!!! they are great and gave me a feel for lovely and beautiful ireland!!!!!!!!! Gawd, i cant wait to go!!!! Getting so excited after seeing those pics..
You are truely a wonderful, nice and generous person for helping us all:hug: :applaud:

by the way...how hard is it to get a room at the clarence? And how pricey is it? I gotta stay at least one nite there...for sure.

Thanks again!

well maybe not!...420dollars a nite.. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: No way I can afford that. Oh well, guess I just dream about it...

Thanks a bunch for the info emilie...!!

Get 4 people together and $420 is nothing! :wink: I got as far as the Octagon Bar and the ladies' room upstairs and I thought I was the coolest person alive.

Thanks again for sharing the album! Now I REALLY want to go back!

Schmeg said:
Get 4 people together and $420 is nothing! :wink: I got as far as the Octagon Bar and the ladies' room upstairs and I thought I was the coolest person alive.

well you know I'll certainly go with you! :yes:

Schmeg said:

Well I think you have 2 people who are ready and more than willing to tag along. :D

I would also love to see your pics! karrie5ann@aol.com

Nothing? I can never pay over $50 bucks for a hotel, and only if I have to. I don't know about Ireland, but in the US they charge extra for each person in the room. Like, if it's fifty for one person, it might run 65-70 for 4.

Hi miss-U2. Could you send me the pics as well? graciemf@cinci.rr.com - thanks so much.

For those who can't affordo the Clarence - I couldn't either - at least visit the Octagon bar (I did manage to get coaster & swiffle sticks!

Thanks for sending the pics! I am so jealous of all the times you've gotten to meet Edge.

For all of you interested in going to Dublin and wanting to stay at The Clarence, go between January and March because the airfare is really cheap then. Aer Lingus has a deal where it's like $99 each way from NYC to Dublin, prices are even cheaper in Europe!

Leeloo said:
Nothing? I can never pay over $50 bucks for a hotel, and only if I have to. I don't know about Ireland, but in the US they charge extra for each person in the room. Like, if it's fifty for one person, it might run 65-70 for 4.

its not always the case. i work as a reservation sales agent for disneyland resort in anaheim, ca. they charge per room, per night. it depends on the hotels, how they charge either per room, or an additional charge per person. it differs.

oh, i just wanted to say i enjoyed readin this thread:) i normally dont come in here but this was a cool read. i wanna hang out with miss-U2 lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom