The Celebrity Matchmaker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
http://web.tickle.com/tests/celebrity/

Sting

Every breath he takes, every move he makes ? you love watching Sting, your celebrity match. The sexy English crooner is all man, from his wolfish smile to his oh-so-muscled chest. And talk about talented! Not only is he a hugely successful singer, but he can act, too (our favorite role? Billy Idol in that old Saturday Night Live skit). Plus, as if all that weren't enough, he's an activist, too, enthusiastically embracing causes like saving the rainforests. Since you're a sucker for aware, artistic Renaissance men, that makes the Stingster (aka Gordon Sumner) exactly your cup of tea. Sure, he may be married-with-children to Trudie Styler, but we just know that if he met you, he'd want to make you his very own "Roxanne." If you had your way, you'd be starting a brand new day with the spiritual, sensual star this very minute.

sting_s.gif

Woho! Me likes! :drool:

Yep, I love a guy who plays the bongos while naked..:D

Yee haw! Congratulations, y'all ? Texas charmer Matthew McConaughey is your celebrity match. Blond and beautiful, this laid-back good ol' boy has a melt-your-heart smile and soulful eyes. He's a fast-talker who sees himself as a salesman ? doubt he'd have to try very hard to sell himself to you

your match is Russell Crowe!

Who's that hunka, hunka burnin' love? That's easy, mate ? it's Russell Crowe, your perfect celebrity match. The latest Wonder from Down Under, the studly Aussie has what it takes to get your pulse thumping. You can't resist his stubbled chin and manly physique, especially when he's sporting those teensy gladiator outfits

:lmao:

Rebecca Romjin-Stamos

I did the test and then I ended up with someone I've never heard of, great!

Some kinda Celebrity she must be!

well first i got Tom Criuse...If I was 10 and still obsessed with the movie interview with the vampire I would jump for joy upon getting him or Brad Pitt...not tonight...lol

secondtime around I got Dylan :D

Back
Top Bottom