the boys love their coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
i started a new job at Starbucks today (god knows those training hours pulled off) anyway can i get the boys with starbucks or some coffee? :wink:

Nice thread idea!

Yes, they do love their coffee...

fa3f6544.jpg

I'm a coffee drinker but I have never had a cup of Starbucks
coffee , because I refuse to pay $5.00 bucks for a cup of coffee !

Mmm... wonderful thread idea! Combining two of my favourite things in life - U2 and coffee! :heart: I'll see if I have any that haven't been posted yet, but I doubt it. :)

bonocomet said:

:ohmy: Ah, to be reincarnated as that cup!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

BonoFox1 said:
I always get tall

I refuse to go to a place that refuses to call its sizes anything other than small, medium and large!!!!!!!!! Plus they look at you like you have three heads if you just ask for a cup of black coffee. No, I don't want a :censored: Americano, I want black :censored: coffee!!!! But they're doing fine without my business, at least here in Seattle. :wink: And it seems like they're good at giving back to the community, so if people want to spend $3-$5 for a beverage plus tip, more power to them.

:applaud: Congrats and good luck in your new job, europop2005! (I know I sound really pissy about it but I'm obviously in the minority here, given that Starbucks is everywhere. But still...a job is a job!)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I refuse to go to a place that refuses to call its sizes anything other than small, medium and large!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE

Ahhh but to say Tall and Grande and Venti:drool: :lol:

It was weird when I was in Portland last year for the U2 show to see a coffee shop in almost every corner...but then Los Angeles is looking like that too :| :drool:

Don't get me wrong i stop by my favorite gas stations/mini mart and pick up a 20 ouncer for 1.29...and I make it my self.....ummmmm I think Ill set up the coffee pot right now:wink:

Yes! In Portland there were 2 Starbucks within a block or so of each other right by the Rose Garden. Of course it's the same here in San Diego. There are actually 2 literally a few yards from each other in one place, because there's a regular Starbucks and then there's a Starbucks just inside the door of the grocery store right across the pathway from it. :huh:

omg there's a teriyaki shop in the background of the pic I posted from before the Portland show in the Pleban thread :lmao:

I gave up coffee awhile back, but I'm always tempted by a vat of Chai tea. Cheers!

shors4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom