the boys love their coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's from the Nordoff Awards in London in june last year. But I'm not sure though.
Here's a pic of the whole band on that event:

london170605yr0.jpg

:heart:
Carmel, that smilie in your sig is hilarious!! :lol:

Remember in the 60 Minutes interview where Ed Bradley said one of the perks of rock stardom was an espresso maker backstage. Adam said, "It's the little things" then he and Ed clinked espresso cups? Maybe someone more technically talented than I am can find a screen grab.

Don't rag on Europop for working at Starbucks. It saved my life when I was living in Tokyo. The first week, I was so confused and lost that I sought shelter in the Starbucks in Azuba Juban, about two blocks from my lodgings. A double skim latte there tastes just like a double skim latte here -- and so does the cinnamon roll.

silvrlvr said:
Remember in the 60 Minutes interview where Ed Bradley said one of the perks of rock stardom was an espresso maker backstage. Adam said, "It's the little things" then he and Ed clinked espresso cups? Maybe someone more technically talented than I am can find a screen grab.

fluister.gif
you can find them on page 3 of this thread :wink:

Bibien said:
I think it's from the Nordoff Awards in London in june last year. But I'm not sure though.
Here's a pic of the whole band on that event:

london170605yr0.jpg

:heart:
Carmel, that smilie in your sig is hilarious!! :lol:

:giggle: Thank's Bibi..that is supposed to be me and lovely Kaf having a girly fight over Adam. ( would never happen though...we are much to posh for that.)

I bet you are right about the pic, I looked at the Grammy pics from last year and there attire is different.
e8f65dac.jpg

sorry europop...I know this is not a coffe pic:reject:

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

:giggle: Thank's Bibi..that is supposed to be me and lovely Kaf having a girly fight over Adam. ( would never happen though...we ar nuch to posh for that.)
:lol: That's right. We're far too classy for that........:shifty:

kafrun said:

:lol: That's right. We're far too classy for that........:shifty:

Yeah, I am sure Adam would get no pleasure out of seeing two gals in bikini's pulling each other to get his guitar pick.

:shifty:

Babydoll said:
^^ Ooh, whhich TRL are these from?? Thanks for these :)

Would you happen to have full broadcast of that?

:drool:

It's from the making of Vertigo. You can find it on You Tube

Carmelu2fan said:

Yeah, I am sure Adam would get no pleasure out of seeing two gals in bikini's pulling each other to get his guitar pick.

:shifty:
:lol: He would defenitely hate that! :wink: You know what they say: when 2 dogs fight for a bone...
hmmm.gif

weglopen.gif

Back
Top Bottom