the boys love their coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono Mot said:
I gave up coffee awhile back, but I'm always tempted by a vat of Chai tea. Cheers!

shors4.jpg

Gah I forgot about that one Mot! You do know Gg will never survive these new threads!
*we were having a wee discussion about calves today...*

blackberry tea :drool:

if I die, I die very well thankyouverymuch...

:drool: time for some killing then

bonobackei8.jpg

bonobeachmexicohairlb3.jpg

bonowindwy9.jpg

bonohandby6.jpg

bonobeachmexicoyn1.jpg

bonobeachmexicoeq6.jpg

bonobeachmexicosz9.jpg

bonoblueseaie7.jpg

I'm sure there is a coffeecup in here... somehwere....

bonobowboattf7.jpg

I've only two words for you comet!

massage

oil

his white skin blinded me so I won't see enough to die for :wink:

maybe tanning lotion instead of massage oil is a better idea :hmm:

:lol: and I thought I was the most hopelessly white person I knew!

I think I'm going to go make me a cup of French Vanilla. I have been tired lately and this thread helped wake me up a little.

Dahlia said:

ABOY_NYC12.jpg

:)

And btw I thought Bono was banned off coffee? :hmm:

OMG Dahlia thank you!!!

Maybe he was bringing that cup for Adam, and was sneaking a sip along the way? :hmm:

(The Blender article did say the man has no concept of beverage ownership) :giggle:

Adam: Bono you drank from this didn't you!

Bono: :confused: :angel:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:

OMG Dahlia thank you!!!

Maybe he was bringing that cup for Adam, and was sneaking a sip along the way? :hmm:

(The Blender article did say the man has no concept of beverage ownership) :giggle:

:lol: he would!
but he was only banned from it in the early days.... for the reason he'd be hyper and annoying, and that Bono has fear of heights... with too much coffee, he'd climb the scaffolding... then there was a time he didn't have enough coffee, and he couldn't get down on his own again :rolleyes:
so the band decided that he shouldn't have coffee :wink:

It seems like every time U2 starts to get going musically something goes wrong, someone makes a mistake. When that happens Bono - not known for keepinh his feelings to himself - howls his frustration. This really gets on his partners' nerves. Finally they get together and impose a band ruling: the hyped-up Bono is permanently forbidden to drink coffee.
from Bill Flanagan's book

that was during ZooTV so was he banned off coffee before? :eyebrow:
Sorry, but I'm interested :shifty:

bonocomet said:

OMG Dahlia thank you!!!

:lol:

BTW Dahlia thanks for the bigger pic!

Does anyone have a screen shot of 60 minutes when Adam was making coffe backstage while being interviewed?

I think these are the screenshots you're looking for Carmel. They were the first pics I thought of when I saw this thread. :wink:
60min5-2005.jpg

60min6-2005.jpg

Bibi
Super12.gif
That is what I was looking for honey :hug: Thank you so much. I see we where both thinking the same thing. We Adam girls often do.:wink:

^Is Adam's hands huge or is that cup really tiny?:ohmy:

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Throw a rock, you'll hit a Starbucks in Seattle. It's odd, both coffee and teriyaki are in huge abundance here.

There is, I kid you not, an intersection in Vancouver, British Columbia with a Starbucks or similar coffeehouse on three of the four corners. It's crazy.

I have a very low tolerance for caffeine, so I stick with steamers. Large mint steamer, please!

U2TRINITY said:
I'm a coffee drinker but I have never had a cup of Starbucks
coffee , because I refuse to pay $5.00 bucks for a cup of coffee !

It's pretty outrageous, but I've had a Starbucks coffee before and I do like it. But then it was only once.

^ His hands are freekin' huge, AND that cup is tiny. He seems to handle the alcohol thing well, though.

PopDaisy said:

Espresso.

:hug: for Adam having to sit through all those awards parties with all that alcohol around.

:up: PopDasiy...I was thinking the same thing. Kudos to our Adam he has self control. Damn he is so cool and sexy too.:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom