The BONO factory...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I just found a cool factory near where I'm living...

...I'm living here for so long and see it just these days. :coocoo:

3375476323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232339458%3C6%3B9ot1lsi

:drool: I'll have two mullety bonos and one pop bono........no make that three mulleties, two pop bonos....i might want some later that day.....

hippy said:
I wonder what they actually make :eyebrow:
furniture......but shshsh.....don't tell it anyone, I want to live that dream of a real bono factory near me as long as possible :drool:

I ordered a sixpack of mullet Bono :love

bonomullethot.jpg

Plus a side order of JT Bono and an AB Bono and Elevation Bono to go :tongue: Do they have a drive in window?;)

Jam Jar, that's hiLARRYous... :lol:

One thing I love about Spanish... "bono" is also a word! So whenever it's randomly used I get all giggly and everyone else goes :huh:... :D

Scarletwine said:

Thanks for picking up my AB Bono for me.

Hey no problem! :wave: But I'll have to order one extra now because I'm not giving mine up!;)

hotpants.jpg

BrittanyNova said:
Any AB and Elevation Bonos left for me? I wouldn't mind a current 2003 Bono either :tongue:

Isn't Bono Spanish for 'good?' ;)

Almost... bueno. ;) Bono is in Latin, I think.

There's a restaraunt called Bono's not too far from where I live...wonder if they specialize in beefcake? :sexywink: :lmao:

sorry that was a lame joke I know

:reject:

lol at the Spanish thing - I do latin at school and there are lots of variations on the word 'bono' (good). 'bonorum' means 'goods', and to remember it I picture a pirate Bono with rum and an eyepatch. Oh well, it works for me...
Make mine a Fly!Bono, a Mullet!Bono, a JT!Bono, and... Oh hell, just give me one of everything! :D

I want to order a Stay angel Bono, a Fly, a Macphisto, a Rattle and Hum, and one of those new models with the green hat from those new pics :cute:

Wouldn't it be cool if this was like QVC and you could just call up and order and he'd be shipped to your door? ;)

Do you know what this factory really does make? :confused:

Jenni Anne!!!! :hyper: Haven't seen you for so long!!! :hug:

They're doing furniture, greeny. :sexywink:

flaming june said:
Jam Jar, that's hiLARRYous... :lol:

One thing I love about Spanish... "bono" is also a word! So whenever it's randomly used I get all giggly and everyone else goes :huh:... :D

Yeah... I :heart: my bono bus!

Too funny!

I bought myself a packet of ~Bono~ brand biscuits a couple of weeks ago - just because of the name :D ... unfortunately they weren't anything too special :(

Back
Top Bottom