The Blender picture needs it's own thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2861U2 said:
Whoa! I just realized that they're standing in water! lol Im slow.....
Yeah, it took my like fifth viewing to look all the way to the bottom of the pic. Larry is just so distracting! :D

you know, I haven't posted in PLEBA for like a year, but I spotted U2kitten's sig and I had to come see the whole thing.

hot damn!
:drool: :drool: :drool:

*hides this from my boyfriend* :shifty:

Is Adam wearing some sort of wedding band,or does he always wear that?

I vote Larry as hottest in this pic.

I'm sure you can but it IS just this one pic....I don't know if you'd want to buy it just to have the pic that's on here. I hope this is the cover pic for next months issue.

I can get you a copy if you can't find one yourself.

What a hell of a thing to come back to after being away for a couple weeks!! Wow!
Looks like Larry has finally just given up on the whole shirt thing altogether. *thankyougod!*
Adam looks extremely...um...lickable, is the firstword that comes to mind.
And Edge just looks so "pounce-on-able"...???... "Able to be pounced upon"...??? Anyway, you know what I mean! YUM!!

Edited after I realized I forgot about poor Bono! :reject:
Anyway, he looks quite yummy too!

Last edited:
sweetie said:

Uh..YES!!!! My eyes were fixed on the wet spots for a really long time. I think it stinks that the writing is right smack on their:censored: :censored: !!

I think they prolly did that for a reason... :wink:

Man, it doesn't seem possible for 4 guys in their 40s to look that good, but I swear they keep getting better and better! Larry is simply GORGEOUS! :drool:

Y'know how there was that whole rumor or whatever that Bono wanted them all to wear suits? Well, I think that they should all just go around shirtless instead. They're hotter than the RHCP anyway :D especially Bono... moobs... :drool:

EveClayton said:
Damn Larry..........I never knew u looked so good before................:drool: :drool:

did you not see the electrical storm video! i had that thing on repeat for a month!!:drool:

Could someone please tell me which country this magazine is published as it is not the uk. Please please please tell me as I need five copies of it when it comes out.

cheers

I think Blender is available in the US, I'm not sure :huh:

I like what atU2 said about this picture-someone alert Boy George

He probably already has a lifesize cardboard cutout of it in his house :D

MrsSpringsteen said:
I think Blender is available in the US, I'm not sure :huh:

I like what atU2 said about this picture-someone alert Boy George

hi hi hi!

MrsSpringsteen said:

:hmm: ...now that wasn't a bad idea! :laugh:

*makes note i calender "Find someone who makes lifesize cardboard cutouts"* :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom