the birthday card i gave bono was just on dutch tv!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
there was a show on this evening in the netherlands, chris zegers interviewing U2.
my boyfriend, rono, in the netherlands just said he saw me giving bono the birthday card i made in chicago, and that many of you signed :D (see my own pics in the link in my sig)

i really hope i can get a copy of the show somehow!

:shocked: :hyper:

thanks for the link! unfortunately that doesn't show everything that was on the show, and nothing outside the arena where we met bono. but i did see eep and laura in the fan footage on there!

Here are some stills. :)

zegersdoc01.jpg

zegersdoc02.jpg

zegersdoc03.jpg

zegersdoc04.jpg

zegersdoc05.jpg

zegersdoc06.jpg

zegersdoc07.jpg

zegersdoc08.jpg

:lmao: i look stonned in the pics.

i still haven't had a chance to watch the video, but i'm downloading it now.

thank you queen bee :hug: :bow: :heart:

great stills QueenBee. Just finished watching the video. Didn't realize I was gonna be glued to my computer for an hour, LOL. I just sat down to check a couple of things, and one thing led to another. That's what the blue crack will do :wink:

Queen Bee, could you make some stills of my Bono moment (well, actually about five minutes) that's chronicled in that same video clip?

It was actually a very meaningful conversation and heartfelt moment for the two of us.

Thanks. :wink:

:lol: :hug: i hope you have high speed connection, it took almost an hour to download on my computer with dial up...for 2 minutes worth of video :|

i need a new computer :banghead:

Cheers ABEL, congrats! Downloading now, only 58 minutes to go! :huh:

Yay, it didn't take 58 minutes! Great clip! I love the suspicious look on Bono's face "Who the fuck are you filming me?". And the last security guy in the beige suit - rock stars today, presidents tomorrow. :laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks, Queen Bee, I've written an article about that meeting with Bono, what actually happened between us that day, why it was important to him and why he chose me to be the only person that day to take a pic with (it was the next best thing to being pulled up on stage).

I hope it goes up on our homepage soon.:wink:

ABEL said:
thanks for the link! unfortunately that doesn't show everything that was on the show, and nothing outside the arena where we met bono. but i did see eep and laura in the fan footage on there!

wow Abel, congrats

:ohmy: Did he actually say he's better looking than your drawing?? :wink:
i bet you forgive him lol

Eep and Laura will be please to hear that they are in the footage.
Maybe they don't know yet and I can inform them when we meet ;)

Back
Top Bottom