The Beautiful Men thread part...uh...I've lost count.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Here we go yet again! Feel free to post all the pics you want of the men you think are sexy other than our boys.

I'll get us started with a little Mellencamp.
54464274.jpg

53506487.jpg

I love the way he handles his guitar :drool:

Ohhhh...it's late, and I've really gotta get to bed here shortly, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post pictures, but rest assured, I will :yes:!

However, I will briefly mention the DVD I got yesterday that I mentioned in the last thread-I finally had time this afternoon to sit down and watch it.

There's a Crowded House show on there from 1988...

...and holy frick, did Neil look good! What is it verte tends to do, the whole :drool: :censored: thing? Yeah. I'd say that fits here very well. As soon as I have a wealthload of time on my hands, I will find a way to make screen caps from that show :D.

He did look great in the other stuff, too, though (there was one concert on there where he had the whole moptop hairdo...:cute: :D). But that show in particular... 'Twas fun to see him moving about the stage, acting all goofy and whatnot, too :).

He has a rather nice backside, I noticed, as well...:shifty:...

Angela

That's cool U2democrat! Have fun meeting Mr. Edwards!

I've been watching Smallville a lot lately and I can't help but notice the two main guys.

Michael Rosenbaum
87429358209_0_ALB.jpg

:drool:

Tom Welling
18429358209_0_ALB.jpg

I'm so bad. I shouldn't be doing this being married and all.

Last edited:
LOL, aw, briarrose, I'm sure your husband's got his celebrity crushes, too, so if he does, then you can, too :hug:. It's just a crush, after all.

sami0201 said:

Oh, my sister'll wanna see this one.

U2democrat, very cool you're going to see John Edwards :up:! Have a good time-how is it you're meeting him, anyway? Maybe he'll give you some good advice, too.

All righty...*Cracks knuckles*. On to Neil...

NeilFinn12.jpg

NeilFinn10.jpg

NeilFinn20.jpg

And I shared these in the other thread, but I just feel I have to post them again, as they're a couple of my faves:
NeilFinn11.jpg

NeilFinn1.jpg

And I'm listening to a really sexy song of his to boot right now. Um, yeah. Angela is a happy girl :D.

Angela

*Is thinking about that sociology paper she's gotta finish by Saturday, whistles* Um...anywho...

U2democrat said:
Scratch all that....I won't be seeing Edwards...the event coordinater e-mailed the prez of the young dems and said that we're not needed.........:sigh::sad:

Aw, that's a shame...I'm sorry :hug: :(. Hopefully there'll be other events along those lines for you to be a part of. And you're welcome regarding the good wishes for Tim Kaine, too, by the way.

All righty, let's see here...keep this thread going...

NeilFinn6.jpg

NeilFinn12.jpg

I really like his smile :yes: :cute:.

Young Neil here...I think the person who originally shared this picture said it was taken circa 1982...???? Speaking of cute...
NeilFinn4.jpg

NeilFinn36.jpg

I'm quite liking the look on his face in this one for some reason.

Angela

Last edited:
And...*Gasp*...I think I'll actually share a couple of pictures of other guys :ohmy:! I've been so busy gathering Neil pictures that I haven't thought to get many of any other guys I like, LOL. But variety is good. So, the other two men:

Glenn Tilbrook:
GlennTilbrook6.jpg

and Mike Peters:
MikePeters4.jpg

I...have unique tastes in men, don't I :reject:? LOL.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom