The Band That Works Out Together Stays Together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thrillme said:

Oh I have this book called "U2 Reader" bunch of interviews/articles of U2, and sometime during the Pop album, Adam, Bono and the lady doing the interview were going to their studios using a rowboat. Bono was shouting, "Row Adam row!" Well according to the lady, Adam was doing most of the rowing. I can just picture Bono with a pirate patch and hat doing that!

Adam + rowing in the same sentence...that makes me happy. Very happy indeed! :yes: *is a total rowing nerd who digs Adam Clayton* :wink:

Yeah, I don't have anything really meaningful to contribute to this thread...sorry about that, I just got a little excited. :shrug: Carry on...

hehe adam rowing, Bono singing :wink:
:bono: "Row row row your boat, gently down the stream
If you see a crocodile, don't forget to scream!"

Meghan said:
:hmm: I spy a caption.... :shifty:

(Okay, I changed 'girl' to 'man' but you get the idea - Plus, any excuse to see that alluring chest again. :wink: )

:lmao: :lmao: What a typo!! I ment to say(while looking at Larry chest) Man, I am not a Larry girl !!!:wink:

Cabcere said:

Adam + rowing in the same sentence...that makes me happy. Very happy indeed! :yes: *is a total rowing nerd who digs Adam Clayton* :wink:

Yeah, I don't have anything really meaningful to contribute to this thread...sorry about that, I just got a little excited. :shrug: Carry on...

Hey, it happens to all of us!!!:lmao: I could not even type a simple sentence, I was so excited:drool: Now I am imagining Adam and Bono on a row boat!!! SHIRTLESS of course.:lol:
IMO-
I think Adam likes the water -he is a Pisces like me and I LOVE to swim.

Carmelu2fan said:

:lmao: :lmao: What a typo!! I ment to say(while looking at Larry chest) Man, I am not a Larry girl !!!:wink:

Well it was a GREAT typo!! That was what made me laugh so much! The thought of Bono saying he's not a Larry man! HAhahah!! Ok it made me laugh again! Some typos just work out that way... Like when somone (I forget who) typoed when commenting about Bonos bathtub pic, bathrub instead. Ha! I was all over that one pretty quick :giggle:

bonocomet said:

Well it was a GREAT typo!! That was what made me laugh so much! The thought of Bono saying he's not a Larry man! HAhahah!! Ok it made me laugh again! Some typos just work out that way... Like when somone (I forget who) typoed when commenting about Bonos bathtub pic, bathrub instead. Ha! I was all over that one pretty quick :giggle:

Bathrub wasn't a regular typo, that was a Freudian slip, you know, when you say one thing, but mean a mother? :D

FEELINNUMB said:

Bathrub wasn't a regular typo, that was a Freudian slip, you know, when you say one thing, but mean a mother? :D

oh momma... the thought of giving Bono a bathrub... :drool: yes please!

Galeongirl: Not my fault he looks like a shaggy ass Irish setter with all that hair! Shaaaaaaaave Da Bon-Bon! Shave!

*vroomvroom clippers!*
:evil:

Dontcha wonder why people let me work at their vet clinic? :lmao:

[QUOTE
3454978723232%7Ffp333%3Enu%3D3233%3E373%3E844%3EWSNRCG%3D3233323456%3A36nu0mrj
[/B][/QUOTE]

Okay now who works out in their underwear and actually lets someone take a picture of it?

Bono, apparnetly. Tightie whities. :lmao:

Now, see, that right thurr makes me glad I work with animals. That is just :yikes:. I'm sorry, but Bono needs to be clothed at all times. :lmao:

bonocomet said:

The funny thing is I am ALWAYS making typo's when I get on here
Reason 1. The pics are very distracting
Reason 2. I should be working
Reason 3. Refer to reason 1:wink:

I don't think it's a humiliating picture at all. It's really cute and he's got nothing to be embarrased of.

I agree, I think he looks cute...Bono has always been cute "guy next door".With his tighty whiteys:giggle: That is what I like about him, he seems so approcable :cute:

Bono's never had an issue with baring his chest or belly, and he's wearing more on the bottom there than lots of guys do at the beach. He looks great to me, add cute boxing pose, yep, nothing to be ashamed of here. :)

is there no bad pic of him at all ever? even in so-called "bad" pics, he is hot. :D

and yeah, the mirror was the first thing i looked at.

:reject:

<--- perv :evil:

Babydoll said:
is there no bad pic of him at all ever? even in so-called "bad" pics, he is hot. :D

and yeah, the mirror was the first thing i looked at.

:reject:

<--- perv :evil:

to answer your question.. yes there is a bad pic of him... called the cover of 2005's Q magazine.... and also there are two or so pics of him COMPLETELY BALD! :yikes:

and I think those are the only pics I've ever seen of Bono and being scared of him

:reject: I've looked at that pic loads of times but never noticed you can see his reflection in the mirror :scream:

I feel so silly now :huh:

Back
Top Bottom