The Band Recieving Humanitarian Honor In Portugal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
25e70d75.jpg

16f6e819.jpg

c70107fb.jpg

8edeb481.jpg

:love: Thank you so much for these Kelly. I really wanted to have been there in “Palácio de Belém”, the official residency of president Sampaio, but I couldn’t because I had to be on the GA line if I wanted to get in the ellipse.

Jamila said:
Personally, I like Bono's sweating.

But then, I like him just the way he is. Period.

I hopes he never changes to please anyone. :up:

Yeah, I agree. (I never said I didn't like or dislike the sweating, all I wondered was why he was sweating.)

ramblin rose said:

Yeah, I agree. (I never said I didn't like or dislike the sweating, all I wondered was why he was sweating.)

Maybe he's nervous... heh

If I were to dress Bono, I would tell him to shave, take off the glasses and hat and wear something a little more presentable or maybe nothing at all. :shifty: :drool:

U2Girl1978 said:

If I were to dress Bono, I would tell him to shave, take off the glasses and hat and wear something a little more presentable or maybe nothing at all. :shifty: :drool:

:yes: The problem with those shades in particular is that the top of the lenses which are dark completely cover his eyes, which are nice and bright blue. So since you can't see his eyes, you only see through the bottom half of the lenses, which show the lines under his eyes and are also a weird yellow color. They're making his face look older and more tired than it really is.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:yes: The problem with those shades in particular is that the top of the lenses which are dark completely cover his eyes, which are nice and bright blue. So since you can't see his eyes, you only see through the bottom half of the lenses, which show the lines under his eyes and are also a weird yellow color. They're making his face look older and more tired than it really is.

I really miss the blue shades. :|

Meghan said:
They're bandages that help the poor man's tendonitis. :(
I found out the other day he has an icepack strapped to his arm before gigs and afterwards has electrodes stuck to it.
The things he does to make us happy...... :hug: for Larry.

hey meghan thanks:wink:
but poor larry:ohmy:
happy for him he can relax for a while now:hug:

Back
Top Bottom