The *All-PUrpose "GOOD LUCK, GLUEY!!! Thread* : )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I received a text from Gluey. she wanted me to let you all know

She's fine but obviously tired. She's waiting on the doctors to come around and give her the ok to go home in the next couple of hours

I told her in no uncetain terms that if we see her on line tonight there'll be trouble :madwife: , she needs to rest :yes:

Thats fabulous, I called her last night but I guess I was too later or she was too busy getting ready, I left her a message on her machine.

I'm so happy she is doing fine, thanks for reporting back Wild.

Hi All :hug:

Thanks soooo much for all your thoughts, and Wild for all your awesome texts that helped keep me sane during the quiet times.

It was a lot more eventful than even I could have anticipated! First the surgeon nicked the artery in my leg, so things came to a grinding halt while they stopped that bleeding - while I'm lying there thinking is it too late to change my mind! Then as they were putting the catheters into my heart they found a second, undiagnosed arrhythmia that none of us knew I had. After 3hours during which I was awake the whole time :yikes: the surgeon is 95% confident that he has got rid of the surprise arrhythmia, and crossing his fingers that he made a bit of a difference to the original one - that one was playing hard to get :( Now it's just the waiting game to see what happens.......cross your fingers that it's all gone....

Anyway thanks for all your thoughts and hugs, it's helped me a lot :hug:

Ye gods! Good that they took care of that little surprise... :yikes:

:hug: :hug: That must have been awful.

Fingers and toes crossed that all is well! Thinking of you :kiss:

I posted in the ZC thread too but I'll post here too and say, glad everything went okay but it sounds harrowing! I can't believe you were awake. Take care of yourself and make sure your family treats you like the queen that you are too! :hug: :heart: :hug:

Geez, Gluey! What crap you've had to deal with! Ack! I need to give you a big hug...You take it easy now....or else! (You'll have an army of Plebans marching round yours to sit on you...that conjures up quite a gigglesome image, lol). So do as you're told and take it easy!

Hope to hear from you soon. :kiss::kiss:

:D :wave: :hug: Thanks girls for all the thoughts....I'm slowly getting better. Brain is coming out of the fog, just gotta get the body recovered and back into action. Definately feeling brighter these days. I didn't realise how slow the meds had me going. Fingers crossed it all behaves itself - no symptoms yet.....

:D :wave: :hug: Thanks girls for all the thoughts....I'm slowly getting better. Brain is coming out of the fog, just gotta get the body recovered and back into action. Definately feeling brighter these days. I didn't realise how slow the meds had me going. Fingers crossed it all behaves itself - no symptoms yet.....

Wot you need is some fine Bono attention. Maybe we should give him a call; see if he's free....:evil:

Gotta go back to the hospital on Friday morning to get a 24 Holter Monitor put on to make sure my hearts behaving itself. I had a little 'flutter' last night, and I may have been overdoing it :uhoh:. I squatted down in a hurry to get some stuff out of a low cupboard last night and that caused a little bleed in my groin :yikes: - so my leg etc has been a bit stiff and sore today. Also nearly fainted yesterday :uhoh:, so yeah, I'm taking notice and slowing down. Feeling ok apart from all that though!

You take care of yourself! :hug: It takes time for all these bionic gadgets to properly integrate into your system... :nerd: :yes:

Good luck with the monitor :hug:

and I hardly recognised you without the Bonosleeve! Lookin' good there :wink:

Gotta go back to the hospital on Friday morning to get a 24 Holter Monitor put on to make sure my hearts behaving itself. I had a little 'flutter' last night, and I may have been overdoing it :uhoh:. I squatted down in a hurry to get some stuff out of a low cupboard last night and that caused a little bleed in my groin :yikes: - so my leg etc has been a bit stiff and sore today. Also nearly fainted yesterday :uhoh:, so yeah, I'm taking notice and slowing down. Feeling ok apart from all that though!

Don't make me come way over there missy! You better rest and relax!!!!:waiting:

Back
Top Bottom