the ALL ADAM video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
In a different thread, I suggested an ALL ADAM video.

Any ideas as to what song should be re-made to be ALL ADAM?

and i do mean all. let's get real. Besides the sex-cellent pants he wore during elevation, does he really need any other articles of clothing?

No.

So let's hear your suggestions for the first ALL ADAM U2 VIDEO!

I'm compiling a list of my own right now...

I kind like "The Wanderer" from Zooropa. It's basically and ALL ADAM song, and I like the imagery that one can develop from the title....where would you most like to see Adam wander? I have a few ideas.

personally, i think the all-adam video should be for "The Playboy Mansion". that song just oozes adam! it's mellow and sexy... and it has a great bass line.
biggrin.gif

I know there are more great ideas out there. I'll bet someone in this forum can even come up with a few storyboard ideas...favorite poses...best angles...close ups....closer close ups....

"If you wear that velvet dress" could be a good choice, too.

Definitely right up Adam's alley.

Am I the only one who thinks about these things?

Originally posted by elizabeth:
"If you wear that velvet dress" could be a good choice, too.

Definitely right up Adam's alley.

Am I the only one who thinks about these things?

you are right, IYWTVD is an excellent choice, but i've always pictured Adam in a video for Your BLue Room (great tempo) or Do YOu feel loved (great bass line), I also like Please (even though it's a political song) I've come up with my own scenarios for that one!

------------------
Whatever the deal
she won't let me down...
Wherever I go she's always hanging 'round..."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

LOL Disco!

Let's see a quintessential Adam song...personally I think "Desire" would be a good one to see Adam fantasies acted out too...*thinks about her Adam fantasies*

*drool*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

BONO: I think you pull it.
HIPPYACTRESS: !!
BONO: Or push it.
BONO: Just....feckin? twist it, I guess. I don't know. I WANT MORE!!
HIPPYACTRESS: *passes out*
BONO: NURSE!!! *rings bell* I did it again!

this isn't fair at all! I was the one who started this thread and now I am not even on the SET???? Who makes up these rules!

There's got to be some kind of JOB I can perform for the ALL ADAM video.

Can anyone think of ANYTHING? I can take care of the pants...and anything else that needs some straightening. We don't want any wrinkles, do we?

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Maybe we can get Sisqo to come up with a new one: the SARONG song!
biggrin.gif

ROFL....very funny Disco! I would like to volunteer to direct the video & Jess could be the choreographer. You can do make up and wardrobe fittings!
biggrin.gif

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

sorry to bring this thread back from Page 2, but I had a question and didn't want to start a new thread.

What do we prefer? Dyed blonde (sexy) adam or natural brown (sexy) adam?

and did anyone up close notice he's going a little grey?

and did anyone else find that endearing and yet even more attractive? For some reason, the fact that he is over 40 and yet so HOT makes him even hotter. In my humble opinion. You may not agree, of course. But you'd be wrong.

What other 41-yr-old could look so good in those pants.

OOH! Just got a shot of his butt in those pants.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Maybe we can get Sisqo to come up with a new one: the SARONG song!
biggrin.gif
LMAO!!!!!!!! Disco is a comic genius!!! Lol!!! I'm gonna start stealing yer material.

Heheh sarong material.

OK OK I know. NOT funny. OK

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

i LIKED the sarong. easy access.

of course, the pants rule.

but I'm all for a man in a sarong any day.

is it a sign of sickness that I find his cross dressing attractive? or is it just a sign of ...exotic...tastes?

I think this is the appropriate thread for this comment. See how well trained I am? I didn't even *think* about starting a new thread.

So after my crappy tape of the elevation tour cut out, I put on rattle and hum. I'm at the part where some dude is interviewing the band, right after Van Diemen's Land.

And I just noticed how cute and fidgety Adam is. He's all smiles, and drinks his coffee (i love a man who loves coffee. that is one addiction he would not have to break for me.)
and laughs and laughs. I love it.

Whereas Edge is kinda just sitting there. What's he thinking? But on the other hand, after listening to Edge in Van Diemen's Land (and oddly enough in the Garbage Man song from the Simpsons) I have to say he IS a REALLY good vocalist. IMO.

So there you have it. I love Adam even in the video no critics loved. Granted, his pants are not as cool as Elevation, but at least they are not pegged like Edge's pants.

Can anyone tell me, off the top of their heads, how old U2 is during the Rattle and Hum video?

Thanks again...and get me those pants.

is it a sign of sickness that I find his cross dressing attractive? or is it just a sign of ...exotic...tastes?

Definitely a sign of exotic tastes...I also go for men who look hot in women's clothing

*fearing she has revealed too much, hippy runs to the submit button before she can change her mind*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Can anyone tell me, off the top of their heads, how old U2 is during the Rattle and Hum video?

Thanks again...and get me those pants.

they are about 27 and 28. They are sooo young and cute.

I always thought that MW is Adam?s song. His bass line is amazing, so simple but yet so cool.

*imagines Adam doing some sexy dance moves to MW .... *faints

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom