That's what I call U2 TATTOO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
Wanna these? Who belongs to this leg? Check this out:
t34.jpg

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

WOW-that is one IMPRESSIVE tattoo!!

Ouch-it must have been quite painful. I REALLY love the Larry part-yum.
eek.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Wow that is awesome!!!!

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

wow...I'm both impressed and yet going
eek.gif
MG over this....this is one hard core fan....even more than Sicy!!
smile.gif
(and....ouch)

This guy will give that U2 tattoo'd back guy a run for his money...

You know, I love U2, but DAMN.

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"Bono's stuck! I need something to poke him with! I can't get Bono out!!" - Mona

"Just because he's 40, bald and has five kids doesn't mean he's not adorable!"
- Me, before a LONG silence

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

Go l? neach neamhshaolta do dhiosca crua. - May an alien being lick your hard disk.

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!

that's wild!!

*giggle* i see the edge of the Edge's face!

------------------
~FDJ*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

"Don't follow your dreams.... run with them"

Crazy shit!

I saw a girl on MTV this summer who had Janet Jackson's face tattooed to her thigh! Great tattoo but I don't feel the need to have my favorite musicians inked on my body...

------------------
Sitting on a cornflake
Waiting for the van to come

WOW!!! I don't think I would ever get that but it sure is good. I would only go as far as getting something U2 related, like the suitcase or something small.

How about this one! I can't remember where I got it from. Someone posted it, but I thought it was so crazy I just needed to save it.
DT85407.jpg

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

HOLY MOLY! I could NEVER do that, I just dont think I would be able to sit that long, gosh...how long do you think that had to take? It's good, but I don't think I want to be explaining to my grandkids what on earth a rock band is doing on my leg. Or what happens if you decided to hate U2? Oh lordy..

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

That's really cool! But on a leg? That's kinda weird.

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

You say that's on someone's LEG?! BEWARE OF DOGS I say LMAO!!
biggrin.gif
You know dogs sometimes get carried away on legs.

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

That tattoo is totally amazing!
eek.gif

As much as I love U2 I could never get a tat done, despite the pain, I'd like to think I'll be a fan in 30 years but who knows?

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Crazy shit!

I saw a girl on MTV this summer who had Janet Jackson's face tattooed to her thigh! Great tattoo but I don't feel the need to have my favorite musicians inked on my body...

yeah but then you can stare at Larry's pretty face 24/7- literally!

feck he even looks hot as a tattoo...

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up If you can tie me down

* U2 Take Me Higher *

me got one like that but just bono, on the leg it was the only place with enough space.
that tat of larry is amazin.

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Back
Top Bottom