That neck! That sexy, sexy neck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6259e324.jpg

26d760c9.jpg

Oh Stars! A new pic for my bites folder! Happy, happy day!!

:wink:

Actually, haven't had a crappy day for weeks now thanks to the boys and you guys!! :cute:

(laughs maniacally) I KNEW there was a reason I loved PLEBA! I'm not alone! Ty, ty, ty, ty x1,000,000 :drool:

Okay now we gotta have a pact - should any one of us be **the** lucky one to be pulled out of the audience this tour, we GOTTA TASTE THAT NECK! Give that man a little nibble and show your PLEBA PRIDE! Who's with me???

Unfortunately for me I've been having technical difficulties with my computer and can't see most of these :censored: Dang new firewall downloads. Well, that and I've been in a tryptophan coma these past few days.

:bono: = :love: + :drool:

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
(laughs maniacally) I KNEW there was a reason I loved PLEBA! I'm not alone! Ty, ty, ty, ty x1,000,000 :drool:

Okay now we gotta have a pact - should any one of us be **the** lucky one to be pulled out of the audience this tour, we GOTTA TASTE THAT NECK! Give that man a little nibble and show your PLEBA PRIDE! Who's with me???

Unfortunately for me I've been having technical difficulties with my computer and can't see most of these :censored: Dang new firewall downloads. Well, that and I've been in a tryptophan coma these past few days.

:bono: = :love: + :drool:

i'll gladly be the one to brave the crowds and taste his neck for y'all.......:sexywink:

gosh we're sounding like vampires. :ohmy:

Uh...I'm speechless....*covers keyboard with plastic sheeting*

All I can say about these pix....:drool: :tongue:

Check out the cover of Dec. Spin...great neck shot:wink:

Back
Top Bottom