That "80's" thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
I don't like That 80's Show, it's lame! But let's have an 80's thread- I mean of course hot pics of U2 in the 80's but also other 80's bands or stars you like, and also fads and other stuff if you want. Anything goes, as long as- IT CAME FROM THE 80'S!

Of course I like U2 best.

GR60.jpg

BO.jpg

I know you mentioned "comes from the 80's", so I had to post it because it represents some scary times - read: hairspray.
biggrin.gif

Me in all my big-banged-lotsa-hairspray glory:
i07B4A243-6BA9-4B23-8533-C53010F983F3.jpg

Moonie
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 02-01-2002).]

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 02-01-2002).]

DOOD this is a good thread idea!

No it's not a payphone....it's a PORTABLE PHONE. Shut up. Em...I didn't watch the 80s show last night but last week it was stupid. The GUY is hot though!!!!!!! I'll be back to this thread but I have to go to school noooowwwww

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened

Here's some blasts from the past

The actual Joshua Tree
TheJoshuaTree.jpg

Rock's hottest ticket! Voice of their generation!
U2_083.jpg

Band of the 80's!
u2_rol_80.jpg

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 01-31-2002).]

It wouldn't be 80's without.....

bono6t.jpg

mullet.jpg

bono_151.jpg

... The Mullet!

The bravery! The statement! The hair! The defiance of the laws of gravity!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
She's ellipitical, also political
All so spiritual, not superficial
Yeah, she's tropical
Yes, she's illogical

Hmmm...I dunno how I feel about this thread. You know what the 80s mean to me? U2, the scraggly/mullet years. Edge was all scraggly and Bono (and for a while Adam [uhhh, how COULD he?]) with a mullet. The only safe picture to post here is a Larry picture. That in and of itself is hilarryous.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+Hilarryous. Oh, it will catch on+

Originally posted by Lilly:
Hmmm...I dunno how I feel about this thread. You know what the 80s mean to me? U2, the scraggly/mullet years. Edge was all scraggly and Bono (and for a while Adam [uhhh, how COULD he?]) with a mullet. The only safe picture to post here is a Larry picture. That in and of itself is hilarryous.

Uh, hate to break it to ya, Lilly, but Larry is also guilty of wearing a sorta-mullet. I believe it's in the A Celebration video. I went video watching with my friends this past weekend and it was 3:00 in the morning, so don't quote me on which video.
biggrin.gif
However, I had them rewind that video several times because it was Larry with long freakin' hair and he had muscles back then. OH BOY.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

aww! Moonie, gorgeous!
smile.gif
it's okay 'bout the 'do, whether ya like it or not, it was the 80's! man, i think i'd be neato if i could remember somethin from the 80's, but i wouldn't know, since i was born during the late 80's! darn lol

------------------
i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2

iBEE5E0C0-AEC4-43D9-A59C-F13BC947397F.jpg

Don't know if that was the one you were thinking of...but um, it's still feckin hot...
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Uh, hate to break it to ya, Lilly, but Larry is also guilty of wearing a sorta-mullet. I believe it's in the A Celebration video. I went video watching with my friends this past weekend and it was 3:00 in the morning, so don't quote me on which video.
biggrin.gif
However, I had them rewind that video several times because it was Larry with long freakin' hair and he had muscles back then. OH BOY.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Oh no!!! Now Edge is the only one left who never rocked the mullet. M'eh, at least we know they'll never revert to the mullet EVER again. Yea, that makes me feel ok.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
1000025939_21200273242PM0.4011804.jpg

BUWAHAHAHA!!!

You know what I thought of when I aw this picture?

"I am an angel, sent by God..." (the Touched by an Angel thing when she glows right before she tells people she's an angel...)

Okay, so shoot me, I'm a weirdo...what can ya do?
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom