thank u

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rockonedge

Acrobat
Thank you all, you are all very nice people, and i am beginning to figure things out a little...:) I'm still not quite sure how you all put the pictures in the posts instead of as attachments, but i guess i'll figure it out too!! And i'm sorry the pic i put had that silly logo at the bottom, i just saw the pic on the website when i went on to request electrical storm for the sixteenth time, but i still thought it was a nice pic, brings to mind "slow down my beating heart....slowly..."
Hee hee!

How to post a pic.

It took me a while to figure it out.

1. I click on Reply
2. When you get the page with all the Smilies on it
click on IMG
3. A white box pops up. go back to the site that has the pic you
want to post and go to your address bar, right click and copy.
4. go back to the white box, right click and paste. then the link
will pop up where you type out your message.

I then usually click on Preview Reply to make sure i dont have any red X's

msg_074.jpg

I hope that helps you:up:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
For pictures, many of us save them to a place like Snapfish and then post them from there so they will show up. :)

I have a question about Snapfish. I have read post about people saving their pics on snapfish and i have been to the site but i dont know what to do. How do you save the pics on that site?:confused:

SpanishEyes21 said:
I have a question about Snapfish. I have read post about people saving their pics on snapfish and i have been to the site but i dont know what to do. How do you save the pics on that site?:confused:

After you log in, click on where it says "Upload Photos". If you have albums, you can choose an existing album. Otherwise, select the option button for the New Album and enter a title. Then click on Choose This Album, and it will bring you to the screen for uploading. :)

How do you post the pictures from snapfish? I uploaded them and everything, but they don't give an url to the image :confused:

elevatemymind said:
How do you post the pictures from snapfish? I uploaded them and everything, but they don't give an url to the image :confused:

Once you have the picture on the screen, right click on it and go to "Properties" then a dialog box comes up with a url..if you copy that, the image will show up here :)

SpanishEyes21 said:
The picture is bigger on the web site that i got it off. but it comes out smaller on snapfish

I'm not sure what you mean, but maybe cause it was thumnailed? Usually, you can click on it and the original pic opens.

SpanishEyes21 said:
What is better, the Drag and Drop Tool
or Basic Upload Method?

I tend to use Drag and Drop, however the Basic Upload Method is good for when you have to upload pics of a smaller size (you'll know because if you try to upload them by Drag and Drop, you receive an error message that it is too small).

One bad thing about Snapfish is that it also automatically shrinks larger pics. :slant:

Bonochick said:

I tend to use Drag and Drop, however the Basic Upload Method is good for when you have to upload pics of a smaller size (you'll know because if you try to upload them by Drag and Drop, you receive an error message that it is too small).

One bad thing about Snapfish is that it also automatically shrinks larger pics. :slant:

Yes, the edge pic that i posted above is smaller than it is on the web site that i got it from, that sucks. but snapfish is good for posting those pics off geocities and tripod web sites .

thank you for all the advise on snapfish. now i can spend more time sitting in front of the computer:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom