Thank GAWD it's Freestylin' Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm REALLY glad to see Friday this week. :dance:

And since I'm often accused of being an Edge-girl-in-disguise :rolleyes: I'm taking the liberty of starting this week's Freestylin' Friday thread :p

Attachments

• hmix015.jpg
    hmix015.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 60
What's going on here? The thread was just started now? And by erised? I gotta go find some cute Edgie pics, which will be hard because they are all cute, but I need to find some so I'll be back in a bit........

arw9797 said:
What's going on here? The thread was just started now? And by erised? I gotta go find some cute Edgie pics, which will be hard because they are all cute, but I need to find some so I'll be back in a bit........

The Edge girls are slackin' :tsk:

:laugh: J/K!!!

Aw, Pop Edge!!! Okay, need to start adding some numbers to this thread now!! I know that we are down one Edge girl for the summer, but that doesn't mean we can't still have insanely long threads.

Some of erised's Pop goodness from earlier...

attachment.php

:kiss:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:kiss: :kiss:
attachment.php

:macdevil:
attachment.php

Last edited:
BTW... :lmao: @ people who've had a busy week coz they have their calendars all screwed up... :sexywink:

Just a few more Pop then I am off for the night (have to eat dinner).
I dig Pop so much, I think it's because Edge seems to be so much more confident with himself, really enjoying playing up to the camera and having fun, being sexy and dramatic and all that. Very cool to watch his evolving style and personality over the years and to see him come to a place where he can just be truly fab.

:love:
attachment.php

edge8.jpg

edge_fe.jpg

ed-pop1.jpg

ed-pop3.jpg

Okay, I really am going now, but, em, so nearly speechless here. Just one thing to say, really...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
attachment.php

erised, you are a screen capture goddess :bow:

:reject: oh I read that wrong :der:

I thought you said you had quiet a few stills as in anything and not that video.....

you can switch :D

why do I get an error when I try to post attachments :rant:

arw9797 said:
:reject: oh I read that wrong :der:

I thought you said you had quiet a few stills as in anything and not that video.....

you can switch :D

:lol:

No, I made 246 captures of Edge from that Joshua Tree DVD. :eek:

Of course I won't post ALL of them, but I just thought you guys might be getting tired of seeing all those Edge close ups and that darn cowboy hat :sexywink:

Attachments

• edgejt216.jpg
    edgejt216.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom