Tell me I'm not the only one ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Ok ... I know there are several of us Wisconsin gals on PLEBA. Who are you?

Animate.gif

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

ME! ME! ME! I'm from 'Scansin!!
biggrin.gif

SO glad you started this thread, JessicaAnn!

I'm originally from Waukesha, just outside of Milwaukee...been in Dallas (ugh) for 16 years (UGH!!!)

What part of Mke are you from JA??

disco

Disco, you're from Waukesha?????? LMAO. that is like the one place in Scannie I know about and visit regularly! hahahahhaa. My brother is going to school there.
biggrin.gif

-sula

Meeeee toooo! I'm originally from Kenosha (southeastern corner of the state, kinda between Milwaukee and Chicago) but I'm going to school in Madison right now. Until May. When I graduate. **hyperventilates** Whoa, how did I get on that topic? Damn.

Anyway, I was just perusing Google's image search. Here's a random photo:

u2.gif

------------------
"I still can't play guitar
How the hell did I get this far?"

~Bono, Detroit

There is no way we could possibly do infinity push-ups.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
ME! ME! ME! I'm from 'Scansin!!
biggrin.gif

SO glad you started this thread, JessicaAnn!

I'm originally from Waukesha, just outside of Milwaukee...been in Dallas (ugh) for 16 years (UGH!!!)

What part of Mke are you from JA??

disco

I am in southwestern Milwaukee (near the city of Greenfield).

The cow is kind of freaky ... I had too much sugar yesterday when I posted it.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Ok ... I know there are several of us Wisconsin gals on PLEBA. Who are you?

Animate.gif

I'm not from there, but I've been there, and it's beautiful in the summer! (too cold for me in winter, but it's cold at home right now, ugh) GREAT cheese, ever been to Humburg Cheese near the place where I-90 and I-94 split? Awesome! I think they make it themselves. Love your cow!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom