TEEN PLEBAns: Whose Line (On The Horizon) Is It Anyway?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoedgepaul.jpg

I love Macca. :cute: :love:

:lol:

I watched A Hard Day's Night tonight. :hyper: :drool:

But ya know what? George didn't like U2. :sad: And he's my fave Beatle. :scream:

Ah, well. Everyone likes different bands....but Edge grew up on The Beatles. He watched A Hard Day's Night on TV when he was little and wore out him and his brothers record of Sgt.Pepper.

But ya know what? George didn't like U2. :sad: And he's my fave Beatle. :scream:

Ah, well. Everyone likes different bands....but Edge grew up on The Beatles. He watched A Hard Day's Night on TV when he was little and wore out him and his brothers record of Sgt.Pepper.

:shocked:

George....George you disappoint me. :tsk:

:wink:

You know what album I'm really into right now? The soundtrack to the film Once. Have you seen that?

The music was written by Glen Hansard and performed by him, Marketa Irglova (sp?), and a band called Interference! That kills me every time. :lol:

Hmm, I've heard of it but I haven't seen it. :hmm:

Interference?! :lol:

Yeah really! And it's a Dublin band! :lol:

You must see the film - it's fantastic! It's just a little indie movie, very low budget and almost seems real, like a documentary or something. You might have heard the song "Falling Slowly"; that was a pretty big hit a few years ago. :love:

so thats why you like them, because he did? thats stupid.

Don't mind me. :flirt: :D

Yeah I'm starting to think that the pre-sale and general have been pushed back. I can't really imagine them announcing the date on Monday, and having the pre-sale on Tuesday. That would be crazy. Still, that's what everyone seems to think. :shrug:

I would actually really, really, really love it if it wasn't this Tuesday at 10AM (which ticketmaster indicates as time for Horizon peeps), as that's the exact day and time my first class of Spring quarter starts at college. :angry:

I guess if I had to I could get someone in my house to do it for me...but I don't trust anyone in my family! :lol:

If it were any other Tuesday at that time, I would gladly skip class. :angel:

It is tuesday @ 10. I'm Horizon too and I had class during that time but convienently i was sick so i stayed in my dorm and got tickets.
It's not gonna be this tuesday randomly. they announce it the monday before. i seriously wouldnt even be thinking about buying tickets when U2.com didnt even say antyhing about this show.
as for the radio thing, plenty of radio stations get promotions and tickets before people so of course they can have contests whenever they want

It is tuesday @ 10. I'm Horizon too and I had class during that time but convienently i was sick so i stayed in my dorm and got tickets.
It's not gonna be this tuesday randomly. they announce it the monday before. i seriously wouldnt even be thinking about buying tickets when U2.com didnt even say antyhing about this show.
as for the radio thing, plenty of radio stations get promotions and tickets before people so of course they can have contests whenever they want

Nice. I will def. skip class to buy tix when it comes 'round, I just couldn't miss the first class. I'm glad it won't probably be for a few weeks. You should come be the voice of reason in the Vancouver show thread; I think everyone still thinks it'll be this Tuesday. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom