TEEN PLEBAns: We're With Lucy and her Diamonds In The Sky And Being Walrus's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

IT WILL NEVER DIE! :scream:

chicken_suit.jpg

WithOrWithOutE said:
I don't know why but I still haven't watched the Pop dvd :ohmy: I've had it for weeks and it's just sitting there. What's my problem!? :uhoh:

What in the hell is wrong with you?! Get of the computer and start watchin'! :madwife:

:lol:

Desire cracks me up! :laugh:

Really random...it's on top of my bed so when i look in the miror in front of my bed, that's what I see :drool:

bonoonmywall.jpg

WithOrWithOutE said:
Nice:drool:

I have collages all over my room that I made. I collect U2 stuff from magazines and then I glue it all together and put it on my walls. :drool: Actually that's all I have..plus three U2 posters. :drool:

I never see U2 in magazines :grumpy:

But I found the U2Singles poster! The guys at the music store gave it too me but :shh: he wasn't supposed too!

And I printed pics and put them on my wall!

iloveedge said:

I never see U2 in magazines :grumpy:

But I found the U2Singles poster! The guys at the music store gave it too me but :shh: he wasn't supposed too!

And I printed pics and put them on my wall!

whenever I go to the music store I look for U2. They haven't been in any magazines lately though. I love to print out my fav pics and put them on my wall. Yeah if you walked into my room there would be no doubt as to who is my fav band. :lol:

:ohmy: REALLY!? You have one of those!! I want one!!! That's so cool! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom