TEEN PLEBAns: We Won't Buy Just Anyone's Cockatoo (But maybe U2's)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: This reminds me of an IM conversation I had one night when I was REEEEEEEAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY sleep-deprived. Random doesn't even begin to describe it.

<--Post 17,333

Wooooo!! :D

I have to talk to my parents tonight. :)

My mom was like..."You can't go" And I said, "And why not? I'll be there" And she goes..."Because you'll die. Won't you?" :lol:
I feel a little nervous since I can't do the presale, but I'm sure I'll find a ticket later.
I don't think there is going to be another NY show...is there? :huh:

My mom was like..."You can't go" And I said, "And why not? I'll be there" And she goes..."Because you'll die. Won't you?" :lol:
I feel a little nervous since I can't do the presale, but I'm sure I'll find a ticket later.

I think a lot of ppl are going for GA's in the general sale cuz they used up their codes. We'll all just have to be really fast.

I don't know if there'll be another NY show. I could have sworn I heard that there was a NY 2 date leaked on TM though.
"Because you'll die. Won't you." :lol: You'll be with me...we need some Canadian survival skills...."eh"? :wink:

I should post that ramble somewhere. It's U2 Stand Up Comedy, but not the kind Bono sang about.

I don't know if there'll be another NY show. I could have sworn I heard that there was a NY 2 date leaked on TM though.
"Because you'll die. Won't you." :lol: You'll be with me...we need some Canadian survival skills...."eh"? :wink:

Don't worry, you're not coming here during the winter so you'll be fine.

Two Canadian Survival Skills: 1. Being a hockey fan is a must.
2. Stopping for Tim Hortons at least once a
day.

*Don't worry, I have plenty of extra hockey jerseys I can bring for you girls :wink:
*I'll supply the Timmies food for the GA morning :D

day.

*Don't worry, I have plenty of extra hockey jerseys I can bring for you girls :wink:

I love hockey. :hyper:
And Tim Hortons. So good. :drool:
I want coffee. :hyper:
:lol: Maybe that wouldn't be so good for me. :uhoh: :wink:

day.

This might sound completel idiotic, but I really want to have to sit in a GA queue in the winter. Summer is going to be brutal...but I also want the experience of being brutalized by the cold. The last shows of the NA Vertio tour were in the northeast in November and December. You can bet that was pretty hideous :lol:

This might sound completel idiotic, but I really want to have to sit in a GA queue in the winter. Summer is going to be brutal...but I also want the experience of being brutalized by the cold. The last shows of the NA Vertio tour were in the northeast in November and December. You can bet that was pretty hideous :lol:

Ooh, nasty.
But I'm a Mainah. So I'm used to the cold. :wink: I tell the cold to "Bring it!!"

I love hockey. :hyper:
And Tim Hortons. So good. :drool:
I want coffee. :hyper:
:lol: Maybe that wouldn't be so good for me. :uhoh: :wink:

Looks like you're well on your way to becoming a Canadian Liz.

Yep winter GA would be kinda fun. We could build a snow fort to pass the time and have snowballs fights lol.

Wow, I'm so slow today :lol:

U2 stand up comedy? :hmm:

Like this:

You know, Bono says God's phone number is 333. You know what you get if you dial 333? An operator asking what the fuck you've been smoking. Last I checked that was not God. Though I suppose one would have to be smoking something to try to call God on the phone. I wonder if God accepts text messages. I bet He follows Edge on Twitter. And Bono is jealous.

That's a taste, before it got really weird.

Like this:

You know, Bono says God's phone number is 333. You know what you get if you dial 333? An operator asking what the fuck you've been smoking. Last I checked that was not God. Though I suppose one would have to be smoking something to try to call God on the phone. I wonder if God accepts text messages. I bet He follows Edge on Twitter. And Bono is jealous.

:lol::lol:

Like this:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The line about the operator :laugh:

Coffee makes for a lot of bathroom trips :lol:
On the other hand, hyperness is FUN! :hyper:

Ooh you're right. :uhoh:

Looks like you're well on your way to becoming a Canadian Liz.

Yep winter GA would be kinda fun. We could build a snow fort to pass the time and have snowballs fights lol.

Snow forts :drool:
I can't wait till the snow starts to fall here. :hyper: It's already snowed a tiny bit when I was sick with the pig. :D

Like this:

Whoa. :ohmy: :lol:

Ok Kristen. :) TTYL! :D

Ok, random thought. Anyone remember that interview where Edge was handed some cheese and goes, "*sniffs* Ahh, for the collection. Here, smell it Bono..." "No, no, I'm fine."
:lol: :doh: And then he mentions, "But the thing we've never gotten for me is a wind machine." :giggle: *sigh* I love you Edge. :cute:

I started making up words, that's how tired I was. Do you want to see the thing in full?

Alright. Consider this your warning. You are about to enter a very strange place inside my head.

Back
Top Bottom