TEEN PLEBAns: We Won't Buy Just Anyone's Cockatoo (But maybe U2's)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woo! Second show! :hyper:

Let me know if anyone of you are going! My sister doesn't want to go to the second one, so I have no one to go with...

:cabbagepatch: Only 7 more rows of my knitting pattern!

Then I start all over again with a new color.

^You knit, that's so cool :D

Another Montreal show?? See what I miss when being held prisoner at work??

I definitely want to go...is it the night after the first one, or before (like with Zagreb)?
Wait...I'll just check myself :lol:

Keep thinking about the NY line starting early :hmm:

^You knit, that's so cool :D

Another Montreal show?? See what I miss when being held prisoner at work??

I definitely want to go...is it the night after the first one, or before (like with Zagreb)?
Wait...I'll just check myself :lol:

Keep thinking about the NY line starting early :hmm:
Knitting is cool if arthritis and mindless repetitive motions are cool. This project is almost too big. :crack:

My mom keeps asking me what I want for Christmas. Maybe my gift should be her allowing me to go out of state to a U2 gig. :hmm:

I'm not saying she has to pay for it. I'm just saying she has to agree that I can go.

And if I'm going anywhere, it's Oakland.

Oh, Reggo, I hope you can go! My mom had some serious issues letting me travel, especially alone.

SanFran's not TOO far from where you live, is it?

*consults map*

Oakland's sold out and Denver GA is sold out, too. Well, never mind.

Oh, I forgot to look at the date :lol:

ETA: Well, you can always look around here for people selling them. I just got Philly GAs for my mom and sister from someone in the ticket forums on U2.com :)

Great, it's the day after...that leaves only one day between it and NY :|

Well, since I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be a second NY show, I'll do it. I want to go to as many shows as possible *is greedy*

I can't do the presale though, so I'll just have to wait :shrug:

I have 4 definites too.

As for others, well...I like to dream big :love:

A lot of other people have more money than us! :lol:

Ha, weather people are wrong. Said it was gonna snow today. I see blue skies.

So far, no. I was working :lol:

But NOW, I get to have chicken soup :drool:, funfetti cake :drool:...and get some gifts. One of which will be the TUF remaster :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
The wait ends!!!

So this is the good part of the day :yes:

Yyyyeah. Next week is going to be so bad. Black friday :crack: :yikes:
So much for Thanksgiving "break".

I gotta go eat dinner now, probably won't be back around till much later. So goodnight to anyone who isn't a night owl :giggle: :hug:

I'll be a night owl for you tonight, Val. :wink: I took a three hour nap this afternoon. :doh:

And I don't know weather or not I'm doing Montreal 2. But I heard that there actually was a NY 2 show leaked on TM. :shrug:

I think the most probable show I could go to would be Montreal 2 since my family is staying there. Maybe if I only bought a ticket. I'll see how it goes. Basically, it all depends on weather or not I can afford it or not. Maybe I'll apply for a job somewhere soon. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom