TEEN Plebans: We stand up for U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come and geeeet it!!

haha I was never able to catch the damn ball in the air! :lmao:

*Pow!

Yeah, it takes a while to pick up! But I've been playing since I was in the 3rd grade...I dreamed of playing in College...I was Captain of my JV team...had the highest scoring record...best JV record in the school's history...

But my varsity coach is a verbally abused person, all the Senior Captains treated us like crap to the point where I would come home crying, they drank and smoke and we got in trouble for it...I had enough and didn't show for the LAX meeting last Weds...I walked right passed them, listening to my iTouch...guess what song?

BREEEEEEEEEEEEATH

And it felt so good

u2rocksedge19.jpg

BB EDGE!
:flirt:

AWSOME!!!

Yeah, it takes a while to pick up! But I've been playing since I was in the 3rd grade...I dreamed of playing in College...I was Captain of my JV team...had the highest scoring record...best JV record in the school's history...

But my varsity coach is a verbally abused person, all the Senior Captains treated us like crap to the point where I would come home crying, they drank and smoke and we got in trouble for it...I had enough and didn't show for the LAX meeting last Weds...I walked right passed them, listening to my iTouch...guess what song?

BREEEEEEEEEEEEATH

And it felt so good

What a load of crap! :| Sorry to hear about this :hug:

When I listen to Breathe, I feel free!!! Just like Walk On!!

AWSOME!!!

What a load of crap! :| Sorry to hear about this :hug:

When I listen to Breathe, I feel free!!! Just like Walk On!!

I feel so good, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I don't have to deal with it any more!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"I CAN BREEEEEEEEEEEEATH NOW!"

Back
Top Bottom